Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2006 7:42:42 PM EDT
Calling all Portland, OR natives...I'm in town with some time on my hands tomorrow and I am looking to find the best gun shops in the Portland area to visit.

Any input would be appreciated.  

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:48:12 PM EDT
[#1]
If you haven't already try the OR hometown forum. Bunch of guys there are familiar with that area.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:51:03 PM EDT
[#2]
NW Armory
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:32:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Keith's in Gresham
+1
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:37:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Definitely Keith's,  head to the gunshow the weekend of the 17th and see his tables. He usually has some fair deals.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:59:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Keith's in gresham --- Kinda short on time so know what you want.  They don't like grazers.

The gun room SE port --- The guy is a complete idiot

Sportsmans SE port of 82nd --- good place

NW armory sort of hard to find and a bit small

If I were you sportsmans has lots to look at besides guns and you can easily waste a couple hours there.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:05:34 PM EDT
[#6]
 Well come on over to the Oregon Home Town Forum!!!  

Loaded with everything an aspiring young shooter needs.

www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=8&f=36
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:01:12 AM EDT
[#7]
if your willing to go the extra mile, Phoenix Armory in Oregon City is pretty cool, very Tactical/AR15 and whatnot
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:03:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Thank you guy's - I shall visit a few.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top