Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2005 4:39:19 PM EDT
The lady who was complaining about how bad she had it at the Superdome.
No hot meals and the food they did give her she didn't like and they gave her too much water... "It was water, water, water".
What an ungrateful POS.
You want the .gov to provide for you...
Don't cry about the manner in which it is provided.
WTH????

Cleared it for you simple folks.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:41:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Might want to punctuate your title a little more...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:43:36 PM EDT
[#2]
O'Reiley IS an idiot...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:46:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
O'Reiley IS an idiot...

No way Bill ROCKS!!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:47:57 PM EDT
[#4]
If they left when they were told too *cough*
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:49:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
No hot meals and the food they did give her she didn't like and they gave her too much water... "It was water, water, water".
What an ungrateful POS.
WTH????

I just laughed when she made the comment about not getting a hot meal.  I go for days at a time quite often without a hot meal.  What an ungrateful beotch.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:49:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If they left when they were told too *cough*

They would have, but the gubment didn't give then a way to leave
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:50:01 PM EDT
[#7]
People cant think nor act for themselves, have to blame others for their misery...
And Mr. O, never reminded his viewers about that...  politically incorrect...

myit
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:52:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
O'Reiley IS an idiot...

No way Bill ROCKS!!!

Billl has no recollection of the 1970's gas lines.  If we have price controls on gasoline, we will run out in a matter of HOURS.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:55:18 PM EDT
[#9]
She got me going with the "no hot food" and "water water water" comment.  She looked pretty healthy to me.

Bill did okay on the interview but just once I'd like to see an interviewer ask one of these folks:

"What did YOU do to prepare for this ?. Bottle water, store food, evacuate, anything ?.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:08:24 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
She got me going with the "no hot food" and "water water water" comment.  She looked pretty healthy to me.

Bill did okay on the interview but just once I'd like to see an interviewer ask one of these folks:

"What did YOU do to prepare for this ?. Bottle water, store food, evacuate, anything ?.

It's like someone said in another post today, all they had to do was fill up a bunch of jugs with tap water and throw a bunch of canned food into a trash bag, and they would have been set for at least three days.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:14:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What an ungrateful POS.
WTH????

I just laughed when she made the comment about not getting a hot meal.  I go for days at a time quite often without a hot meal.  What an ungrateful beotch.

Yep. What a worthless spoiled POS she was.

I aints had no hot meal sinz the storm.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:17:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Womb to the tomb.  We take care of them thinking it will make a better society.  We have removed their instincts of slef-preservation.  Either that or we have allowed the government to become surrogate parents.   Sad.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:20:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What an ungrateful POS.
WTH????

Glad Im not the only one. you are fucking eating  your 1000% better off then some of the people trapped on their roofs
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:21:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Happiness is having someone feed you, dress you, and wipe the shit from your fat ass when you decide not to get up and go to the toilet because Jerry Springer is on TV.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:32:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Shep Smith almost got into a shouting match with O'Reilly.  Bill is an asshat and needs to be reminded that this isn't Soviet Russia.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:54:36 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
O'Reiley IS an idiot...

No way Bill ROCKS!!!

No is is proving he is a damn fool tonight… a fucking loud mouth blowhard.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:06:32 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
O'Reiley IS an idiot...

No way Bill ROCKS!!!

No is is proving he is a damn fool tonight… a fucking loud mouth blowhard.

+antigun jerkwad as well

Let CNN have him
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:45:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
O'Reiley IS an idiot...

No Spin Zone

Fair and Balanced ..... Sure , as long as you agree
with his views  . If not , he cuts the guests off with
loaded questions that can only be answered his way .

His show wasn't always this way , but the past year
or so he has become just another agenda pushing asshat

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:49:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Oh gee, too much fresh, clean, drinking water?  You poor thing.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:16:33 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
O'Reiley IS an idiot...

No Spin Zone

Fair and Balanced ..... Sure , as long as you agree
with his views  . If not , he cuts the guests off with
loaded questions that can only be answered his way .

His show wasn't always this way , but the past year
or so he has become just another agenda pushing asshat

No doubt, it seems like O'Reiley's insight is starting to wane. He started last night's show off with his talking points saying " To get control of the situation in N.O. , looters have to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law."  WTF?  Apparently even the mighty O'Reiley isn't grasping the situation. There is No FN' law Bill, there are no jails, squad cars, handcuffs, courtroom, etc. The only law is coming from the barrel of a gun.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:57:54 AM EDT
[#21]
O'Reilly used to be a good guy, but he started leaning left a few years ago. I go with Michael Savage and Rush.

As for that woman, you reap what you sow baby! Should've left DAYS before when you were warned.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:04:31 AM EDT
[#22]
That woman pissed me off so badly I had to turn off the TV and call my mom to vent.  Mom says that's the result of two or three generations of welfare dependency.

She complained that a nurse didn't stop on commanbd a barfing man she was tending.  Who the hell knows what other tasks that nurse was trying to get a handle on?

Her complaint about the MRE blew my mind.  I wonder if she had made ANY effort to prepare for the storm herself.  Regardless, she's being sheltered and fed for free but acts like she's entitled to four-star accommodations.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:12:42 AM EDT
[#23]
MREs are great, hot or cold. Too much water? You can never have too much drinkable water in a situation like this.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:14:03 AM EDT
[#24]
When she said she couldn't eat the "army food" cold, I told my wife that she isn't that hungry after all. The MREs I received after storms had the heaters in them, just had to read the instructions.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:15:05 AM EDT
[#25]
O'Reily is totally anti-gun...he thinks the police can take care of everyone and that the individual does not need a firearm
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:16:43 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
O'Reily is totally anti-gun...he thinks the police can take care of everyone and that the individual does not need a firearm

not true!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:18:05 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
O'Reiley IS an idiot...

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:18:58 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
MREs are great, hot or cold. Too much water? You can never have too much drinkable water in a situation like this.

If a hot or cold MRE seems inedible, you aren't hungry enough yet and should hand it off to someone who really needs it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:29:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Both that woman and O'Reilly pissed me off last night.  

I wanted to shoot my TV when she was saying "water water water" and the bit about cold MREs.  

But then Bill turned into an asshat with his whole 20% of the PROFIT of gas thing.  It's called a free market economy Bill, and the economist just handed you your ass.  Live with it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:33:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Wow, I'm glad I didn't watch the O'Reily factor last night.  Well, I don't every watch it anyway.

So first its "We need help, there is no help.  Bodies are in the streets, we're dying of dehydration and from the heat."

Now its "we're pissed off because we didn't like the FREE food we were given.  All anyone wants to do is hand us FREE clean, healthy drinking water.  I demand Bush be impeached for giving me FREE food and too much water.  doesn't he know that I have to find a bag to carry all of my water now?  Its not like I want to walk out of here when I can be on TV bitching about how bad it is."
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:33:22 AM EDT
[#31]
What cracked me up is when he said at the end to Shep Smith, "I hope you win the highest journalism award".  Considering that remark in the context of the situation, I wouldn't be surprised if Mr Smith kicks his ass when he gets back to the studio.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top