Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2002 7:26:29 AM EDT
This is a question for the experienced GURPS players out there.[:E]

I know that a few of you out there are role-playing geeks like me, and I was curious. Given that the M-16A2 has the stats below, what do you think the GURPS stats for the various "Mongo" calibers offered by Tromix, Alexander, and other manufacturers would be, like .458 Corbon, or .50 Beowulf? Keep in mind that for calibers between .40 and .60, penetrating damage is x1.5.

Weapon Malf Damage SS Acc 1/2D Max Wt. AWt. RoF Shots ST Rcl Costs
M16A2, 5.56x45mm crit. 5d 12 11 500 3,800 9 1 3~¤ 30+1 9 -1 $600
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:54:51 AM EDT
[#1]
GURPS?!?

Shit man, you [b]ARE[/b] a geek...  [:D]

the_reject
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 8:10:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
GURPS?!?

Shit man, you [b]ARE[/b] a geek...  [:D]

the_reject
View Quote

Excerpted from the Spearweasel Online FAQ:

[b]What are you, some kind of geek?[/b]
[i]Oh I am definitely very much a geek. But unlike your run-of the-mill geeks, I am a Stealth Geek. You wouldn't know I was a geek if you saw me on the street. I dress normally, I bathe frequently, brush my teeth, go on dates with intelligent, attractive women, and all the sorts of things that Mundanes do. But make no mistake, I am a geek. Once you get to know me, there's no hiding it.[/i]

[img]http://www.spearweasel.com/images/xspecs.jpg[/img]
Spearweasel's Driver's License Photo

So... how about those gun stats, hey?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top