Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/4/2003 5:15:06 AM EDT
So I'm eating my breakfast and reading the paper like usual and come across a story entitled "Man Charged in Hit-Man Revenge Plot."  So since I love hit man stories, I read it.  What I see actually makes me sick.

David Quinn, 37 tried to hire a hit man (undercover cop - DOH!) to sexually mutilate his girlfriend's ex husband FOR SEXUALLY MOLESTING, TERRORIZING AND RAPING HIS (rapist's)15 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER FOR 6 YEARS (when she was 9-15).  The rapist pedophile father's name was withheld FOR HIS SAFETEY [rolleyes].

For this act in the name of humanity, Quinn will now serve 10 years in jail.  

PLEASE send letters and call the Queens County District Attorney:

Richard A. Brown  
Dist. Atty.
125-01 Queens Blvd.
Kew Gardens, New York

(718) 286-6000

Tell him that Quinn should be commended for trying to rid the world of another sexual predator.  If you can dig up his email and phone number, inundate him with calls/emails as well.  I'm still working on the last two, but real mail usually works best.

PLEASE POST THIS ON AS MANY OTHER BOARDS AS POSSIBLE,  MEN LIKE THIS NEED OUR HELP.  Too bad he didn't kill the fucking fagget pedophile himself! [pissed]

Send emails to Quinn's attorney here, they might be able to use them:
[url]http://www.martindale.com/xp/Martindale/Lawyer_Locator/Search_Lawyer_Locator/mailform.xml?EM=BF3396FE76DB4080E96290FE64D83CAB1947AA1A87&FN=Michael J. Schwed&type=2&lid=429386&PRV=LL2[/url]

If you want to call AND FAX his attorney to voice support, the phone number and address are:
Michael J. Schwed
Schwed & Zucker
125-10 Queens Boulevard, Suite 6
Kew Gardens, New York 11415
Telephone: 718-263-7676
Fax: 718-263-2911

PLEASE HELP THIS MAN WHO TRIED TO DO WHAT THE SYSTEM WON'T!!!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 5:19:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 5:23:45 AM EDT
[#2]
If he would have done the right thing, he would have done it himself.  See the smaller you keep these things, the less chance you have to get caught.

This pisses me off to no end.

If I could afford to send help, I would.  His heart was in the right place, his methods were just fucked up.

One more fucked up girl in this world and the molester/rapist is probably walking around free.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 5:32:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't mind you having
strong feelings against pedophiles.  But to "commend"  someone who tried
hire a hitman to kill
the pedophile is sick. Do you
even see why this Quinn
guy is behind
bars for 10 years now?  
What he did is illegal, and it
was not right.  We have laws
and court system
in this country okay?
People shouldn't act on their
impulses period.  For all I
care, Quinn is no better
than the pedophile himself.  He
got what he deserved.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 5:43:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don't mind you having strong feelings against pedophiles.  But to "commend"  someone who ried
hire a hitman to kill the pedophile is sick. Do you even see why this Quinn guy is behind bars for 10 years now?  What he did is illegal, and it was not right.  We have laws and court system
in this country okay?  People shouldn't act on their impulses period.  For all I care, Quinn is no better than the pedophile himself.  He
got what he deserved.  
View Quote

Lets see how you feel after your 3 year old daughter gets molested by your ex-wifes live in boyfriend.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 5:45:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I don't mind you having
hire a hitman to kill
even see why this Quinn
guy is behind
bars for 10 years now?  
and court system
in this country okay?
care, Quinn is no better
got what he deserved.  
View Quote

You go Kalifornia!! Thats why your state is the way it is. Our court system sucks and puts inocent people away and lets child killers/rapist's walk free. More people should take a stand to rid the world these sick bastards!!

It should simply be a quick TEXAS style death without appeals for any convicted child rapist's, pedophiles ect.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:00:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry to hijack this thread, but have you ever noticed how many people get busted when they try to hire undercover cops as hitmen?  Is that a big component of undercover cop work?  Getting known in the underground as a hit man hoping some one will try to hire you?
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:16:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Whatever happened to the "rule of law"?  

Incest and child molestation are despicable.  So is conspiring to commit sexual mutilation.  So is inciting murder.  

Who are the beasts here?
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:20:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don't mind you having
hire a hitman to kill
even see why this Quinn
guy is behind
bars for 10 years now?  
and court system
in this country okay?
care, Quinn is no better
got what he deserved.  
View Quote

[Samuel Jackson] Nigga, please. [/Samuel Jackson]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:20:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I don't mind you having
hire a hitman to kill
even see why this Quinn
guy is behind
bars for 10 years now?  
and court system
in this country okay?
care, Quinn is no better
got what he deserved.  
View Quote

You, and people like you, are exactly why people in Kaliforniastan can't get most rifles. You and people just like you are why criminals run rampant inb your state without fear of punishment or interference from anyone.

Because you fags equate anyone who would interfere with or retaliate against a criminal as "just as bad" as the criminal you actually encourage them.

In my mind that makes you pacificts CRIMINALS.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:25:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Without letting my emotions cause misjudgement here, I would have to say that the guy broke the law, and for whatever noble reason, must still face the consequences. 10 yrs. seems a bit stiff....

Also, I agree, handle this kind of business on your own.....and confess it to no one.

-HS

PS: I also am skeptical of a 'girl friend' that could live that long with a man and not know he was molesting her/their daughter.

Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:25:51 AM EDT
[#11]
I am not one for Bashing but that freaking Californian Pu$$y A$$ Clown Pacifist attitude sucks.

So what if the father did not have the balls to do it himself.

He still has the right to have justice done.

Shame the hitman was a Cop, otherwise we will have one less rapist sexual predator around.

Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:29:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Incest and child molestation are despicable.  So is conspiring to commit sexual mutilation.  So is inciting murder.  

Who are the beasts here?
View Quote

If anyone hurts any of my familly, specially a little one, they can expect me to become a beast.

A calculating beast, but a beast nonetheless.

No shame, No PC just good old world justice.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:31:45 AM EDT
[#13]
You know what is REALLY sad about this, the scum bag rapist will get less time than this guy.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:33:03 AM EDT
[#14]
If the molester did it, I say he gets whats coming to him (Quinn should of done it himself!).  However, many women lie and say that their ex-boyfriends/husbands molested their children.  often times they do this to (1) get sympathy from the new boyfriend/husband, or (2) to get custody.  I'm not saying thats what going on this case. I know a woman, however, who has done this to two different men, and the third boyfriend wants to kick everybodies ass over it (he has no clue she has mental problems). (no, I'm not one of the guys).  Furthermore, I work for the courts, and %80 of ALL custody disputes I see on appeal involve the woman (or, most likely, her lawyer) claiming that the father molested the children. some folks on this board have gone through this, its becoming a standard argument in divorce cases, and judges know it is false.

again, I'm not saying thats the case here, but sometimes we have to slow down
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:34:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I don't mind you having
hire a hitman to kill
even see why this Quinn
guy is behind
bars for 10 years now?  
and court system
in this country okay?
care, Quinn is no better
got what he deserved.  
View Quote

Fuck you. You got not clue.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:42:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Hey guys,

No matter how horrenous the crime, vigilantism is NOT the answer.

I repeat, it is NOT the answer.

Yes it sucks this guy is going to go to jail for up to 10 years, but what he did is WRONG.  

We are ruled by laws, the #1 law is the Constitution, and that guarantees every person a trail.

If you dont like that idea YOU are an enemy to the Constitution as much as Feinstein, or Schumer.  Advocating 'revenge' is being the enemy of the Constitution.

Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:43:31 AM EDT
[#17]
This applies to all of them:

Can't do the time? Don't do the crime.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:53:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If the molester did it, I say he gets whats coming to him (Quinn should of done it himself!).  However, many women lie and say that their ex-boyfriends/husbands molested their children.  often times they do this to (1) get sympathy from the new boyfriend/husband, or (2) to get custody.  I'm not saying thats what going on this case. I know a woman, however, who has done this to two different men, and the third boyfriend wants to kick everybodies ass over it (he has no clue she has mental problems). (no, I'm not one of the guys).  Furthermore, I work for the courts, and %80 of ALL custody disputes I see on appeal involve the woman (or, most likely, her lawyer) claiming that the father molested the children. some folks on this board have gone through this, its becoming a standard argument in divorce cases, and judges know it is false.

again, I'm not saying thats the case here, but sometimes we have to slow down
View Quote

Well I dont know about 80%, however my ex-wife's boyfriend got charged with raping his own daughter and was convicted of 1st degree molestation.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 7:01:00 AM EDT
[#19]
So what most of you are saying is that there should be the death penalty for the ACCUSATION of child rape - without the benefit of a trial, a jury or a judge.

How is it that you all KNOW this person is the guilty party?  How about the presumption of innocence?  Of course, maybe the article stated that he had been convicted in court of sexually moslesting this girl - then it would be a different story.  How many of you seriously believe that there are NO 15-year olds out there who would make up such a story if they were pissed at their parents (for not buying them the newest fashions, or for grounding them for smoking pot?).

Do you think Quinn did not know what he did was illegal?  Of course he did.  This story is about a man who knowingly broke the law.  End of story.

For those of you who say - "what would you have done if it had happened to your daughter?" I say two things (1) made absolutely sure that this guy had REALLY done what the girl claimed, and (2) planned and carried it out myself (like a man) and not asked someone else to do it for money.  Any MONEY I had left over woudl go to the psychiatric treatments and thereapy my daughter would need for the rest of her life rather than to satisfy my selfish urges for revenge that (in this case) left a daughter without her new dad for 10 years.

What a bonehead.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 7:10:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Wassa matter wit you, DK?

Are you suggesting that people actually take RESPONSIBILITY for their actions?  

What?!!?  [:P]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 8:23:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 8:41:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I don't mind you having
hire a hitman to kill
even see why this Quinn
guy is behind
bars for 10 years now?  
and court system
in this country okay?

View Quote

LMAO!!!  I am willing to bet $10 you have never had a loved one involved in a violent crime!!!  The courts protect the guilty and don't give a shit about the victoms!!

Remember, judges come from lawyers and we all know how humanless they are!!

Call me when you enter the real world.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 8:55:46 AM EDT
[#23]
I shouldn't have responded the way I did earlier. After shoveling snow for awhile and doing some thinking, I issue my apologies.

Now, yes, we should not condemn a man based on an accusation. That is wrong. However, if that same man was caught by me doing something like that to a little boy or girl, there wouldn't be enough left of him to be accused of anything, much less make it to trial.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:18:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I shouldn't have responded the way I did earlier. After shoveling snow for awhile and doing some thinking, I issue my apologies.

Now, yes, we should not condemn a man based on an accusation. That is wrong. However, if that same man was caught by me doing something like that to a little boy or girl, there wouldn't be enough left of him to be accused of anything, much less make it to trial.
View Quote

Now yer talkin!
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:20:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You, and people like you, are exactly why people in Kaliforniastan can't get most rifles. You and people just like you are why criminals run rampant inb your state without fear of punishment or interference from anyone.

Because you fags equate anyone who would interfere with or retaliate against a criminal as "just as bad" as the criminal you actually encourage them.

View Quote

What are you talking about? You idoits can't do basic math. I think two elections proved that!

The idiot who said revenge is bad is complete moron. This guy should have his nuts cut off and stuffed in his mouth.
California, countering a misguided popular belief wants castrate these guys. Someone point out another state that wants to do that?
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:23:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
So what most of you are saying is that there should be the death penalty for the ACCUSATION of child rape - without the benefit of a trial, a jury or a judge.

How is it that you all KNOW this person is the guilty party?  How about the presumption of innocence?  Of course, maybe the article stated that he had been convicted in court of sexually moslesting this girl - then it would be a different story.  How many of you seriously believe that there are NO 15-year olds out there who would make up such a story if they were pissed at their parents (for not buying them the newest fashions, or for grounding them for smoking pot?).

Do you think Quinn did not know what he did was illegal?  Of course he did.  This story is about a man who knowingly broke the law.  End of story.

For those of you who say - "what would you have done if it had happened to your daughter?" I say two things (1) made absolutely sure that this guy had REALLY done what the girl claimed, and (2) planned and carried it out myself (like a man) and not asked someone else to do it for money.  Any MONEY I had left over woudl go to the psychiatric treatments and thereapy my daughter would need for the rest of her life rather than to satisfy my selfish urges for revenge that (in this case) left a daughter without her new dad for 10 years.

What a bonehead.
View Quote

What if he DID know for a fact but couldn't prove it? I agree with the do it yourself part, but what if situations didn't permit? What if he didn't own a gun, do you think buying one brand new right before the guy gets nailed just "might" have led back to him?

And of course you can't take someone on "suspicion." And IF he killed the guy and was wrong THEN he would become a criminal.

But with todays pussified courts and public opinion people can no longer take comfort in justice being done. Even if the guy actually did get death (very unlikely) he is in more danger of dying from old age on death row than by state execution.

And liberals who would seek to punish those who seek real justice piss me off to no fucking end.

This is real easy. IF you don't want me to hunt you down and kill you don't rape my daughter. It really is just that simple.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:26:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Another injustice, freaking criminals have more rights then the average Joe. Makes me sick [puke].

Not to get off topic, but I'm pissed that some of the members lump all Californians together. I hate the Liberials in this State, I've fought the losing battle to keep my guns, I want to shoot all the Ass Fuckers and Tree Huggers. And I'm not going to listen to some Red Neck say Californians are all pussy's.The Majority of our counties are Republican, but we get screwed cause all the liberials from all the other states move to Ca. I wish I could kick their ass'es out and let them go back to your state where they came from...
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:30:08 AM EDT
[#28]
I think the guy should do the time for his crime. Hiring someone to mutilate someones junk is wrong.

On another note, I would definately do the crime, and go skipping and dancing off to my well deserved time. FVCK molesters. I have no morals about whipping their asses. I do think it is a crime, though. Then again, so is speeding.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:32:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

What are you talking about? You idoits can't do basic math. I think two elections proved that!

The idiot who said revenge is bad is complete moron. This guy should have his nuts cut off and stuffed in his mouth.
California, countering a misguided popular belief wants castrate these guys. Someone point out another state that wants to do that?
View Quote

I said:

"You, and people like you" and by "you" I referred to the person I replied to. I did NOT refer to every person in Kali. But Kali seems to have a LOT of people like I describe. And "they" seem to be in the majority and that is why I cannot ship a AR15 to Kalifornia.

I did NOT indict the entire state (like YOU did). Only those who are the problem. I don't see sweeping changes in Kali either indicating a new change of attitude. Kalifornia may "want" to castrate rapists, but I don't see them doing it.

As for the entire state of Florida being unable to do basic math, they actually do math very well. The did the math correctly and determined Gore lost, so they began to cheat. It had NOTHING to do with inability to count and EVERYTHING to do with Democrats trying to rig an election. Intelligent people would know that.

The OTHER problem is Miriam Oliphant who is a completely incompetent Supervisor of Elections and she would have difficulty organizing a lemonade stand. I have written to Gov. Jeb Bush and pleaded for her removal as have many other Floridians.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:45:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:50:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:56:26 AM EDT
[#32]
WELL LETS SEE...3 YR OLD GIRL BEING HELD DOWN AND RAPED!!!! F**K THE COURTS, WERE WAS THE F**KING COPS WHEN THIS GIRL WAS BEING VIOLATED??? THAT F**KER SHOULD BE CASTERATED!!
and yes im yelling because things like this make me sick, if it was my daughter, I would be in jail, because this guy would be dead!!
                    FREE

Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't mind you having strong feelings against pedophiles.  But to "commend"  someone who ried
hire a hitman to kill the pedophile is sick. Do you even see why this Quinn guy is behind bars for 10 years now?  What he did is illegal, and it was not right.  We have laws and court system
in this country okay?  People shouldn't act on their impulses period.  For all I care, Quinn is no better than the pedophile himself.  He
got what he deserved.  
View Quote

Lets see how you feel after your 3 year old daughter gets molested by your ex-wifes live in boyfriend.  
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:58:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Big Bear - what other information do you need?

My point is that if I had found out that a little girl was molested from age 9-15, I'd cut the fucker's nuts off, deep fry em and make him choke em down, OR a good Columbian necktie would be sufficient.  

The avenger is a real man with the guts to give a punishment fitting for the crime.  If you think I'm sick for liking the guy, go grow yourself a pair.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 10:08:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 10:37:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Let me tell a little story here. A few years ago in my area there a dad was picking his daughter up from school when she came to him crying and saying that during gym class the teacher "touched" her. Well dad flew off the handle, got a pry bar out of the truck and went after this gym teacher. The dad caught him at his car and beat him half to death with the pry bar before being pulled off of him. The girl, who was about 12 or so was then taken inside and questioned about what the teacher did to her. She finally admitted that the teacher was going to fail her, so she made up the whole story.

Thats why you can't hire hitmen to mutilate ALLEDGED pedderasses. If the guy admitted to it or had a bunch of pictures and videos of him and the girl then i'm all for someone killing him but you can't just go around chopping the dicks off of folks on allegations.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 11:37:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
WELL LETS SEE...3 YR OLD GIRL BEING HELD DOWN AND RAPED!!!! F**K THE COURTS, WERE WAS THE F**KING COPS WHEN THIS GIRL WAS BEING VIOLATED??? THAT F**KER SHOULD BE CASTERATED!!
and yes im yelling because things like this make me sick, if it was my daughter, I would be in jail, because this guy would be dead!!
                    FREE

Quoted:
Quoted:
got what he deserved.  
View Quote

View Quote
View Quote

By the way that was my daughter, and it took every ounce of NRG to not be in jail right now...

The only thing keeping me from doing something stupid is the thought of my daughter being with the whore that put her in danger in the first place and kept her there after she was made aware of the danger.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 11:42:06 AM EDT
[#37]
I am all for retribution, but the lynch mob mentality is funny.  The guy should have taken care of the issue himself.  Now consider the guy in Tennessee who was stopped and the cops killed his dog.  Based on the logic I have seen, that would be considered justified on this thread.   Someone makes an unfounded charge.  A second party decides to handle the issue without proof of a crime being committed.  Sounds like the boyfriend got caught-up in some hillbilly drama and tried to be a big man and help.  Where was the mother in all of this?  Assuming the father is guilty, shouldn't she be the one to seek vengeance?
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 12:10:33 PM EDT
[#38]
The father who is the abuser is up on charges and is being tried.  HOWEVER, the new boyfriend of the mother is the guy that went after the pedophile father.  The charges are real, this isn't a bullshit story and I think many of you are just fuckin pathetic for "not jumping on the bandwagon."

This guy is doing what I HOPE you all would do if someone violated someone you love.  Then again, maybe too many people are spineless these days.  Or do we call it "civilized?"  

Notice these crimes didn't occur as much when there was vigilantism?  Because the badguy had his punishment immediately following the crime and it could be very painful.  Too bad the new BF didn't do the job himself.  

In the meanwhile, those of you who are spineless should send congratulations to the DA, while those of us appalled at the actions of the pedophile and the arrest of the BF should send complaints to the DA or words of encouragement to the laywer of Quinn.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 12:30:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 12:59:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Pedophiles are IMO the lowest scum on the face of the earth and they deserve every ounce of scorn they receive along with life prison sentences so they can never hurt another innocent.

That being said, vigilantism is not the answer.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 1:06:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Pedophiles are IMO the lowest scum on the face of the earth and they deserve every ounce of scorn they receive along with life prison sentences so they can never hurt another innocent.

View Quote

Vigilantism is [i]sometimes[/i] the answer.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 1:22:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Depends upon what constitutes vigilantism. If you discover some cheese-wipe molesting a child, what would you do? Would you say, "Stop and I am calling the authorities" and then see what he does? What if he continues? What if he runs away?

[size=5][b]Just grab the fucker and bash his skull in with the nearest blunt object.[/size=5][/b]

Then call the cops.

Molesters never stop molesting. They must be dealt with accordingly.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 1:35:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 3:04:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
... Hiring a hitman stinks of there's something more to this. ...
View Quote

Yeah – doesn’t quite sound like a crime of passion.

For all its shortcomings, I’m a pretty strong believer in the presumption of innocence until proven guilty in a court of law.

If we abandon the presumption of innocence for other people, we also lose it for ourselves.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 3:31:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
                    FREE

Quoted:
Quoted:
got what he deserved.  
View Quote

View Quote
View Quote

By the way that was my daughter, and it took every ounce of NRG to not be in jail right now...

The only thing keeping me from doing something stupid is the thought of my daughter being with the whore that put her in danger in the first place and kept her there after she was made aware of the danger.  
View Quote

Awww, crap.

I am very sorry to hear about this.

I sincerely hope that you and your daughter can recover from this incident.

Did the asswipe get convicted? Or was some other form of justice applied?

Link Posted: 1/4/2003 4:11:38 PM EDT
[#46]
shit gentleman..
I have a 5 and a 3 year old.

yes the man would die.
Fuck, in the heat of the moment I would do it in downtown Dallas in the middle of lunch hour, and take my chances.

What about the mom?
I know a young lady that was being molested by her dad.. She went to her school counsler for help and was simply told they can do nothing about it. they simply advised her to call the police and then put her in detention for being absent for 4 days with out an excuse. .. < she went to stay with my mom for these four days.>

when the cops and her parents found out she was staying with my mom they went to her house and threstehed to arrest her if she didnt give the minor back while they investgated.< luckly the young lady was not there,, my mom told the cops to eat shit and die and if the dad didnt leave her property he would be shot.. they did leave but still threatened to aresst her if the young lady was seen there>
The dad is still walking around free..  I went to my moms house one day and over heard the young lady arguing with her older sister..
Basicly the sister was saying yes he had done it to her also and would lie if asked .. her mom  knew also but was afriad to be on her own. < I was outside the door and my presense unknown at this time>

My parents could not believe that no charges were brought up agaisnt the dad. ... The young lady recived a bus ticket to cali  that day. the older sister and her young child still live at that house..
I see that man every once and a while.. and the son of a bitch holds his head up high cause it got  away with it !!!!!!!!!

I am ashamed to say I stopped telling people about that man in about three months..
If I pass by his house and little kids are there I still stop and tell the parents what I know.. and they seem to get mad at me... but I wont stop it.

shit I quess all I meant to say was that  the prep and any one that knew and didnt intervine would die also.

yes it is against the law..
and yes they would still die.

eddited to add:

I hope I can find the strengh to do it.
if this ever happened to my child I pray to god I would be able to do it.
we dont know what we would do in that moment but seeing this man hold his head up proud  cause he got away with it... but god I hope I can

might sound odd.. but god I hope I can.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 4:13:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Yes vigilantism and hiring hit men are quite effective in dealing with the offender.  The only problem is what if [b]YOU[/b] are the innocent target of these actions?  

I think some of you guys need to read up on some of the principles this country was founded on. They’re not perfect but they've served us well over the last 225 years.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 4:27:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Simply put, [i]verify[/i], then feed the hogs.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 7:21:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Since there are many incidents of child molestation and rape every day, all you vigilantes ready to maim, torture, and kill need to get busy.  Or are you just talkin'?  [rolleyes]

The new ARFCOM Army motto:  "So many perps, so little time... online."
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 8:53:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Who are the beasts here?
View Quote

Common sense would say that the pedophile is the beast. One without common sense, aka a common fool, might say the man that wanted to eliminate the pedophile was.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top