Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2005 7:22:59 PM EDT
I just got back from watching Lord of War with Nic Cage....talk about a anti gun propaganda movie.

Lots of goodies in the movie, mostly AK's, but the ending was very ANTI...but what do you expect from Hollywood these days.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:24:48 PM EDT
[#1]
gunz are baaaad, mmmmkay?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:26:53 PM EDT
[#2]
everybody knows that only the military should have guns
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:29:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, i just got back from it too. Even my wife picked up instantly on the anti-gun slant.

The slow mo AK shooting was pretty cool. You can see the dust cover moving all over the place.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:31:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I heard an interview with the producer on public radio today. He is basicly on a campaign to tell the world how bad guns are. In making the movie he used an airplane, tanks, (50 of them borrowed and being sold to Libya in December) and weapons from real arms dealers. He bought, used as props and sold back at a loss three thousand AKs because it was cheaper than using fakes. His head was still spinning that he could just go out and buy all those guns.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:33:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Dont contribute your money to this crap.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:35:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Too late.

But I will go download it now

I can't BELIEVE I sold my AK!!  Now I have to get another one (or four).  

This movie made me want to buy LOTS of guns.  I hope the Hollywierd types see this.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:50:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Yea, I do have the urge to go buy an AK after seeing this movie.

My dad asked me, "Why don't you have a AK yet, maybe we need to go get one."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top