Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/29/2010 4:53:38 AM EDT
http://www.city-journal.org/2010/eon0827ak.html

Political Correctness and Affirmative Action will destroy this nation. Which is the Muslims Goal.

Link Posted: 8/29/2010 5:12:59 AM EDT
is it Time or Newsweek that has the Islamaphobia on its cover this week.

I have my opinion on Islam and there is no place in FREE AMERICA for a religion as oppressive as Islam
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 5:37:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/29/2010 5:39:03 AM EDT by putiton11]
obviously they didnt read the koran

sura 5 33. The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

sura 8 67. It is not fitting for an apostle that he should have prisoners of war until he hath thoroughly subdued the land. Ye look for the temporal goods of this world; but Allah looketh to the Hereafter: And Allah is Exalted in might, Wise.

8 68. Had it not been for a previous ordainment from Allah, a severe penalty would have reached you for the (ransom) that ye took.

8 - 69. But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good: but fear Allah. for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
9-5. But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

[2:65] You have known about those among you who desecrated the Sabbath. We said to them, "Be you as despicable as apes."

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://prophetofdoom.net/
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 5:51:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By putiton11:

sura 5 33. The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

sura 8 67. It is not fitting for an apostle that he should have prisoners of war until he hath thoroughly subdued the land. Ye look for the temporal goods of this world; but Allah looketh to the Hereafter: And Allah is Exalted in might, Wise.

8 68. Had it not been for a previous ordainment from Allah, a severe penalty would have reached you for the (ransom) that ye took.

8 - 69. But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good: but fear Allah. for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
9-5. But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

[2:65] You have known about those among you who desecrated the Sabbath. We said to them, "Be you as despicable as apes."

See. Now right there, anybody don't like monkeys can't be no good.

They don't even like dogs. I don't trust anybody who doesn't like dogs.
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 5:53:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/29/2010 6:04:27 AM EDT by jaybird013]
Islam is not a peaceful religion it is an Ideology of hate and violence and must be thrown out of all Universities and schools in America. This is their strategy to make Islam the ideological cult of America.

Anyone who thinks they are here peacefully need to wake up or are already to far gone by there brainwashing. Do you want this country to become like France, England, and other countries in Europe?
Where you have streets signs changed into Arabic and the sound of the call to pray over loud speakers. I for one do not and I am not alone. There is no Moderate Muslim. They will all convert to radical Islam when the time comes. Believe it or not. Do some reading and research. For starters, read Because They Hate: A Survivor of Radical Islam and They Must Be Stopped by Brigitte Gabriel. She has appeared on Fox News and numerous other networks, talk radio, internationally, F.B.I. on Islamic terrorism and has witnessed first had what they did to here country of Lebanon. Lebanon was tolerate, and had open borders and allowed Muslims to come in and help build Universities and other sites. Then they brought in their families. And then one day declared Jihad on all Christians. They want to kill all non-believers(Christians,Jews, etc.). There are Muslim organizations in every University in America and now infiltrating into the public school system. For example, In California, 7th graders have to take a class that they have to convert to Islam and pick a Muslim name. The class is a 3 week course and they must devote themselves to Islam. At the end they have to write a report on how they felt being a Muslim.
This kind of courses has to go. Which ACT for America stepped in and stopped this despicable course.

Did you now in England they have 85 Sharia courts running parallel with British courts. Do you want that in America? Wake up America, before its to late. Or is it to late?
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 6:31:53 AM EDT
I can no longer post in these threads
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 7:57:14 AM EDT
Originally Posted By dogsplat:

I always liked Sura 5:33, you get in some ones face treat them like dirt, and then when the push back crucify them cut off their hands, and exile them from their own homes. I just love a peaceful religion.
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 8:12:22 AM EDT
Fuck Muhammad and Allah!
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 8:42:58 AM EDT
I totally agree 100%.
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 3:30:44 PM EDT

phobic and islam are one in the same. Sorry.

Link Posted: 8/31/2010 6:14:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Bigohio:

I'm sure you could say the same about christstains, jews, atheists, et al.
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 7:56:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/31/2010 7:56:39 PM EDT by jman511115]
What's written in the koran and what most muslims practice are two different things. Not all muslims are extremists that want to destroy America. Most aren't.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 3:51:49 AM EDT
Originally Posted By jman511115:
What's written in the koran and what most muslims practice are two different things. Not all muslims are extremists that want to destroy America. Most aren't.

Most Catholics use birth control. That doesn't change the fundamental teachings.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 1:59:52 PM EDT
Originally Posted By jman511115:

True. Which ones do.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 3:52:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By AlvinYork:

I always liked Sura 5:33, you get in some ones face treat them like dirt, and then when the push back crucify them cut off their hands, and exile them from their own homes. I just love a peaceful religion.

you are making that up
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 7:25:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By douglasmorris99:
is it Time or Newsweek that has the Islamaphobia on its cover this week.

I have my opinion on Islam and there is no place in FREE AMERICA for a religion as oppressive as Islam

There are some radical, Islam friendly thinkers who are poisoning America right now, who disagree. Check out the Liebrul Hippies who are willing to let Muslims carve out a place in our Christian country:

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html#Am1

(For the link impaired):

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

For the reading impaired, who may insist that this is debatable, it's the amendment right above the guns and militia one. Last time I checked around here, the 2nd was sacrosanct and not open to interpretation. Pick n' choose, eh?

Of course, you can argue that this is, in fact, a Christian nation, however that darn Constitution gets up in your face. You may (or may not) recall that there is a section that deals with legally ratified treaties by the legislature AND the executive branch.

When the government agrees, with another government, to terms, the government must obey. We could not agree to destroy nukes with the Soviets, then flip them off and not do so. That's how law works. To bring this back to my original point, the Treaty of Tripoli, 1796-ish...

Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquillity, of Mussulmen; and, as the said States never entered into any war, or act of hostility against any Mahometan nation, it is declared by the parties, that no pretext arising from religious opinions, shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.

You can argue, but at this point you're bumping wangs with the Founding Fathers. Trump that.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 3:44:54 AM EDT
"What's written in the koran and what most muslims practice are two different things. Not all muslims are extremists that want to destroy America. Most aren't."

They've had 9 years to prove that. They didn't even bother to try. Those who aren't directly involved in the active jihad support those who are through zakat - if they
are actually Muslim at all.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 3:52:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/3/2010 4:02:55 AM EDT by jcs1]
"You can argue, but at this point you're bumping wangs with the Founding Fathers. Trump that. "

You are claiming that a treaty with Tripoli Fuzzy Wuzzies changes the fundamental nature of the United States?

"The general principles upon which the Fathers achieved independence were the general principals of Christianity… I will avow that I believed and now believe that those general principles of Christianity are as eternal and immutable as the existence and attributes of God.” -John Adams

“It cannot be emphasized too clearly and too often that this nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religion, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason, peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here.” - Patrick Henry

"“ Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers, and it is the duty, as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.” - John Jay

Islam is a hostile political system with religous trappings little different from the SS-practiced brand of pseudo-mystical Nazism. The fruits of Islamic-based societies are quite evident - ignorance and death, not freedom. A reasonable understanding of history would make it quite clear just what, for instance, the backers of the Park51 Mosque intend.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 6:52:53 PM EDT
Originally Posted By jcs1:
"You can argue, but at this point you're bumping wangs with the Founding Fathers. Trump that. "

You are claiming that a treaty with Tripoli Fuzzy Wuzzies changes the fundamental nature of the United States?

No, I was refuting someone who claimed there was no place in FREE America for Muslims. To build on the foundation of my refute, I cited the Constitutional clause that allows people of any faith equal protection under the law. This would be indicative of a core of Founding Fathers who understood that sectarian violence was not only possible, but probable, in a nation of diverse belief.

This may floor you, and I have no doubt it will, but in the history of the U.S.A many people have been discriminated against. At one point or another, these groups have been actively targeted as threats to the fabric of America:

Catholics
Irishmen
Italian
Chinese
Blacks
Vietnamese
Hispanics

( I admit, for historical purposes, Catholics and Irishmen may have fallen into the same block ).

Above and beyond that, my inclusion of the Treaty of Tripoli (which you refer to as a treaty with "Fuzzy Wuzzies", very Kipling), was to point out that a document, which is binding in law, per The Constitution , has very definite legal wording about the religious status of this nation.

Unless any of those quotes is in a legal document, they hold less weight than The Treaty of Tripoli. Please produce those documents.

If we're just gonna toss about quotes, then I offer this:

"Damn, the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice"
-Thomas Jefferson
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:46:48 PM EDT
"This may floor you, and I have no doubt it will, but in the history of the U.S.A many people have been discriminated against. At one point or another, these groups have been actively targeted as threats to the fabric of America: "

The problem with your position is that Islam and Muslims actually ARE a threat to America. They fully intend to replace the Constitution with Sharia. They aren't the victims here.

"Above and beyond that, my inclusion of the Treaty of Tripoli (which you refer to as a treaty with "Fuzzy Wuzzies", very Kipling), was to point out that a document, which is binding in law, per The Constitution , has very definite legal wording about the religious status of this nation. "

Treaties do not operate in that matter. "Motherhood" is not binding law.

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 1:33:44 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:31:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/4/2010 8:36:26 AM EDT by Dave_A]

Originally Posted By jaybird013:
http://www.city-journal.org/2010/eon0827ak.html

Political Correctness and Affirmative Action will destroy this nation. Which is the Muslims Goal.

It's an apt description for those folks who actually believe that Islam will take over the world, if we don't stop them from immigrating to the US/Europe, et-al...

I don't here much 'legitimate debate' coming from those sources, and they're just as 'off their rocker' as the 'Blame America, Al Queda is our fault' folks...

Both are 'in the way' of an intelligent resolution to the Islamic-terrorist problem.... A resolution that requires the US military & intelegence agencies to work together with our allies - including Muslim allies - to destroy Queda and any similar organizations that may spin off...
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:33:29 AM EDT

Originally Posted By jaybird013:
Islam is not a peaceful religion it is an Ideology of hate and violence and must be thrown out of all Universities and schools in America. This is their strategy to make Islam the ideological cult of America.

Anyone who thinks they are here peacefully need to wake up or are already to far gone by there brainwashing. Do you want this country to become like France, England, and other countries in Europe?
Where you have streets signs changed into Arabic and the sound of the call to pray over loud speakers. I for one do not and I am not alone. There is no Moderate Muslim. They will all convert to radical Islam when the time comes. Believe it or not. Do some reading and research. For starters, read Because They Hate: A Survivor of Radical Islam and They Must Be Stopped by Brigitte Gabriel. She has appeared on Fox News and numerous other networks, talk radio, internationally, F.B.I. on Islamic terrorism and has witnessed first had what they did to here country of Lebanon. Lebanon was tolerate, and had open borders and allowed Muslims to come in and help build Universities and other sites. Then they brought in their families. And then one day declared Jihad on all Christians. They want to kill all non-believers(Christians,Jews, etc.). There are Muslim organizations in every University in America and now infiltrating into the public school system. For example, In California, 7th graders have to take a class that they have to convert to Islam and pick a Muslim name. The class is a 3 week course and they must devote themselves to Islam. At the end they have to write a report on how they felt being a Muslim.
This kind of courses has to go. Which ACT for America stepped in and stopped this despicable course.

Did you now in England they have 85 Sharia courts running parallel with British courts. Do you want that in America? Wake up America, before its to late. Or is it to late?

And this kind of shit, is what inspires the article above...

P.S. The 'Sharia Courts' are just private businesses, conducting voluntary contract arbitration.

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:34:53 AM EDT

"This may floor you, and I have no doubt it will, but in the history of the U.S.A many people have been discriminated against. At one point or another, these groups have been actively targeted as threats to the fabric of America: "

The problem with your position is that Islam and Muslims actually ARE a threat to America. They fully intend to replace the Constitution with Sharia. They aren't the victims here.

"Above and beyond that, my inclusion of the Treaty of Tripoli (which you refer to as a treaty with "Fuzzy Wuzzies", very Kipling), was to point out that a document, which is binding in law, per The Constitution , has very definite legal wording about the religious status of this nation. "

And another one...

'Legitimate Debate' my ass...
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 9:04:30 AM EDT

And yet you provide no backing to this statement. I would assume you do not, in fact, "Remember the Maine". How about internment camps? You might recall that "The Jap" was the greatest threat we faced in the '40s. He took over from "The Hun", which was en vogue just a couple decades prior. In between those two terrible threats, there was the "Spanish Flu" which killed thousands of American.

My point, which you continue to miss, like the 100 meter target at the Special Olympics Biathlon, is that people like you have been screaming about this and that group being a threat to America. How sad.

I can't even imagine what it is like to be you. Sitting there, so afraid that this threat is the one that will doom our nation. How terrified are you, that you have to single out a group and shake your fist at them, and declare them the greatest threat our country has faced?

Heck, I can drive two blocks down, have tea with the local Imam then shoot down the freeway to buy comics from a Chinese immigrant. After that I can head a few miles west and get some kick ass soul food. On my way back to the house I can check out the Armenian gold store, the stop and grab some Pho for dinner. You don't seem to understand what "Melting Pot" means.

Still puzzled about treaties, are you?

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:55:20 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 19_Kilo:

And yet you provide no backing to this statement. I would assume you do not, in fact, "Remember the Maine". How about internment camps? You might recall that "The Jap" was the greatest threat we faced in the '40s. He took over from "The Hun", which was en vogue just a couple decades prior. In between those two terrible threats, there was the "Spanish Flu" which killed thousands of American.

You clearly are both ignorant of history and ignorant of Islam.

Heck, I can drive two blocks down, have tea with the local Imam then shoot down the freeway to buy comics from a Chinese immigrant. After that I can head a few miles west and get some kick ass soul food. On my way back to the house I can check out the Armenian gold store, the stop and grab some Pho for dinner. You don't seem to understand what "Melting Pot" means.

You promote the failed multi-cultural "salad bowl", not the "melting pot". Civilizations are not eternal - and they die by the suicidal tendencies of fools and the weak.

Still puzzled about treaties, are you?

A treaty is not superior to the Constitution and declarative statements like that are not operative LAW here. They never were. It is only a technical statement the the US was not a theocracy, not a statement that we were not a nation that was Christian in character. Perhaps you don't understand that diplomacy - to paraphrase one famous for it - is the art of saying "nice doggy" while you fish around for a rock....
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:57:21 AM EDT
"'Legitimate Debate' my ass..."

Your point?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:42:43 PM EDT

You clearly are both ignorant of history and ignorant of Islam.

And you are clearly ignorant.

You promote the failed multi-cultural "salad bowl", not the "melting pot". Civilizations are not eternal - and they die by the suicidal tendencies of fools and the weak.

So eating Vietnamese food is promoting a failed civilization?

A treaty is not superior to the Constitution and declarative statements like that are not operative LAW here. They never were. It is only a technical statement the the US was not a theocracy, not a statement that we were not a nation that was Christian in character. Perhaps you don't understand that diplomacy - to paraphrase one famous for it - is the art of saying "nice doggy" while you fish around for a rock....

What are you smoking? What part of the constitution defines us as a nation with Christian character? Also, which part of the Constitution says it's ok to ignore treaties?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:31:49 PM EDT
I'm more of an islamahomophobe, so I fear them all.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:46:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/7/2010 3:47:57 PM EDT by jcs1]
"So eating Vietnamese food is promoting a failed civilization? "

Promoting multiculturalism does - and not bothering to understand one bit of the subject doesn't help.

"What are you smoking? What part of the constitution defines us as a nation with Christian character? Also, which part of the Constitution says it's ok to ignore treaties? "

The Constitution doesn't, but the Founders did. It (the Constitution) also doesn't place treaties as superior to it.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:07:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/7/2010 5:10:45 PM EDT by Bigohio]
Originally Posted By sfunk1x:

I'm sure you could say the same about christstains, jews, atheists, et al.

Not really.

There are peaceful Muslims in the US who believe in this nation. There are others who wish to cause harm. Stateside, how can I LEGALLY distinguish between the two?

When the second building fell to the ground, 15 miles away in Paterson NJ, the Islamic community on Main Avenue came out and celebrated our losses. They cheered, and waived foreign flags on American soil. They new, and now I know.

Islam and phobic are one in the same.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:04:50 PM EDT

Not really.

There are peaceful Muslims in the US who believe in this nation. There are others who wish to cause harm. Stateside, how can I LEGALLY distinguish between the two?

When the second building fell to the ground, 15 miles away in Paterson NJ, the Islamic community on Main Avenue came out and celebrated our losses. They cheered, and waived foreign flags on American soil. They new, and now I know.

Yes, really. How do I legally distinguish between a nutcase Catholic and a Catholic who isn't a nutcase?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:37:10 PM EDT
Originally Posted By AlvinYork:

They must be mass murderers, coming to destroy America! Oh, wait. Haven't I seen something like this before..........

You must destroy all the nations the LORD your God hands over to you. Show them no mercy and do not worship their gods. If you do, they will trap you. Perhaps you will think to yourselves, 'How can we ever conquer these nations that are so much more powerful than we are?' But don't be afraid of them! Just remember what the LORD your God did to Pharaoh and to all the land of Egypt. Remember the great terrors the LORD your God sent against them. You saw it all with your own eyes! And remember the miraculous signs and wonders, and the amazing power he used when he brought you out of Egypt. The LORD your God will use this same power against the people you fear. And then the LORD your God will send hornets to drive out the few survivors still hiding from you! "No, do not be afraid of those nations, for the LORD your God is among you, and he is a great and awesome God. The LORD your God will drive those nations out ahead of you little by little. You will not clear them away all at once, for if you did, the wild animals would multiply too quickly for you. But the LORD your God will hand them over to you. He will throw them into complete confusion until they are destroyed. He will put their kings in your power, and you will erase their names from the face of the earth. No one will be able to stand against you, and you will destroy them all. (Deuteronomy 7:16-24 NLT)

Then, with Micah's idols and his priest, the men of Dan came to the town of Laish, whose people were peaceful and secure. They attacked and killed all the people and burned the town to the ground. There was no one to rescue the residents of the town, for they lived a great distance from Sidon and had no allies nearby. This happened in the valley near Beth-rehob.Then the people of the tribe of Dan rebuilt the town and lived there. They renamed the town Dan after their ancestor, Israel's son, but it had originally been called Laish. (Judges 18:27-29 NLT)

When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are about to enter and occupy, he will clear away many nations ahead of you: the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites. These seven nations are all more powerful than you. When the LORD your God hands these nations over to you and you conquer them, you must completely destroy them. Make no treaties with them and show them no mercy. Do not intermarry with them, and don't let your daughters and sons marry their sons and daughters. They will lead your young people away from me to worship other gods. Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and he will destroy you. (Deuteronomy 7:1-4 NLT)

Just some food for thought. I suggest you do some more research on Islam before posting these biased comments.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:25:29 PM EDT
"Just some food for thought. I suggest you do some more research on Islam before posting these biased comments. "

What you quoted from the Old Testement was for that time and place, not a command into the future to kill the unbelievers. Your argument is a typical one for an Islam apologist. If you aren't one, I'd suggest YOU learn more about Islam. Read both the Koran AND the Hadiths to get the full picture. One is not complete without the other.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:11:20 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sfunk1x:

Not really.

Yes, really. How do I legally distinguish between a nutcase Catholic and a Catholic who isn't a nutcase?

You can't, which is my point. Pick away at any religion you choose, it doesn't disguise the terrorism, hide blame, or avoid the truth. Islam is feared by many for it's acts of terrorism worldwide, not just in the US. When the terrorism stops, the world can move forward. Until then expect the fear to continue. Fear is innate: it can't be turned off to appease those insulted by it.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:13:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/9/2010 8:13:37 PM EDT by Aimless]
op is a locked troll
Top Top