Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 9/18/2009 8:57:27 PM EST
Just wondering... I mean you probably went to work too... hahaahah

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:58:56 PM EST
That guy is probably related to the guy in 7mary3s avatar.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:59:40 PM EST
I looked in the mirror. I found a goofball.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:01:04 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/18/2009 9:01:14 PM EST by Bugalaman]
there was a fucktard in the Target parking lot this evening. This assclown was on the phone and taking his sweet ass time crossing in front of me. I was about to hit his ass. fuckers like that don't deserve to breathe

BTW, is "sweet ass" hyphenated?

eta
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:01:13 PM EST
All of 'em.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:07:38 PM EST
IBTTC or L

Probably 2. Just a guess as I missed my neighbor's boyfriend.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:09:11 PM EST
I had a day off today, avoided both the mall and Walmart.

So, not too many.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:13:28 PM EST
at work today and stopped a guy at 8a.m. for a simple traffic violation. i was going to issue a warning and get some breakfast before the calls for service started coming in. turns out this guy is drunk as a indian chief. .31 on the roadside. at 8a.m.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:14:45 PM EST
three
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:14:46 PM EST
I went through the drive-thru at my old job and got lunch, then went and killed 3 hours at my buddy's gun accessory shop...I saw none
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:15:00 PM EST
Originally Posted By Bugalaman:
there was a fucktard in the Target parking lot this evening. This assclown was on the phone and taking his sweet ass time crossing in front of me. I was about to hit his ass. fuckers like that don't deserve to breathe

BTW, is "sweet ass" hyphenated?

eta

In this context I would guess yes.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:15:01 PM EST
Originally Posted By jmay622133:
at work today and stopped a guy at 8a.m. for a simple traffic violation. i was going to issue a warning and get some breakfast before the calls for service started coming in. turns out this guy is drunk as a indian chief. .31 on the roadside. at 8a.m.

It wasn't too bad ... or he would have barfed in the car.

Amazing ... some people are LOADED in the morning.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:17:54 PM EST
Just one. Here's my story.

Well I was at Walmart (Nellis/Craig) to meet a guy to buy an item from him. As we were walking out of the store, there was a guy yelling "you think you all bad m'fer". I looked around at first and noticed he was looking at me so I just laughed at him. Then he says "you think it's funny?", "come laugh in my face". I just kept laughing hoping I could try out my pepper spray. Anyway, I believe the guy was offended because I was in my military uniform. I did not know the individual so I think that's the only thing that provoked him.

Just thought I share.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=22&t=378446
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:35:12 PM EST
Originally Posted By shotdown:
Just one. Here's my story.

Well I was at Walmart (Nellis/Craig) to meet a guy to buy an item from him. As we were walking out of the store, there was a guy yelling "you think you all bad m'fer". I looked around at first and noticed he was looking at me so I just laughed at him. Then he says "you think it's funny?", "come laugh in my face". I just kept laughing hoping I could try out my pepper spray. Anyway, I believe the guy was offended because I was in my military uniform. I did not know the individual so I think that's the only thing that provoked him.

Just thought I share.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=22&t=378446

Now that's pretty weird...
The other guy on your post had the goofy lady telling everyone he was following her... sheesh
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:34:50 PM EST
They're going incognito, lately. They've been peeling the Obammy bumper stickers off their Prius'es'es's around the 495 Washington Beltway.
Top Top