Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2001 2:30:23 PM EDT
Sometimes, in the heat of the moment, you say things you don't actually mean to let slip out. Like when I called you a "shallow, clothes-obsessed hagbeast"? To be honest, I was angry. You hurt me, and I lashed out unfairly and audibly. Can you ever forgive me for articulating my true feelings?

[url]http://www.theonion.com/onion3745/honey_i_said_some_things.html[/url]

Bulldog OUT
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 2:42:39 PM EDT
[#1]
That was soooo beautiful.  Think I'm gonna cry.  

That was awesome bulldog!  Thanks for the onion cheer!
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 3:52:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I read that one right before I took a 4 hour exam last week. Definitely put me in a good, relaxed mood.

I have the Onion bookmarked...some of the funniest shit I've ever read. My classmate in undergrad (from WI) had a subscription to the print version before it even went online. It was great.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top