Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2015 8:10:57 PM EDT
Reddit says this is 'laughing gas' (Nitrous Oxide), but Reddit is stupid because N20 is non-flammable, so I have no idea what would have caused that.  

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:12:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Dupe

EtA: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1783796_Car_fire_video.html
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:12:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:13:08 PM EDT
[#3]

That boy is on firrrrrrrrrre!

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:14:19 PM EDT
[#4]
There seemed to be a lot of product in their hair.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:14:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Result?

I cackled at the music in the background.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:16:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Both the dudes on the left side of the car had ignition on their heads. I'm going with just put hair spray on before going to the gay club.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:17:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Probably hairspray fumes.  Hopefully it burned that faggy little mustache off.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:19:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Dupe

EtA: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1783796_Car_fire_video.html
View Quote

I got duped by a thread titled: "Car fire video", which could not be any more non-descriptive of the actual situation....

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:26:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Something similar happened to three college girls here, they were huffing and one wanted a cig. All I remember was it was an areosol product, maybe air duster?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:26:31 PM EDT
[#10]
When I was burned several years ago (Link to story here) there was a black guy that was brought in on a gurney.  He was baked like the scene at the end of Star Wars Episode 3 where Anakin gets turned crispy and you can see the cracked skin with red flesh underneath.

Turns out he had gotten pissed at his girlfriend and lit the car on fire.  While he was sitting in it, while she and her child watched.  He locked the doors and burned it down.

He died the next day, about 95% 3rd degree burns.  His woman was screaming when they came in, she was trying to attack him as they wheeled him into his room in the ICU and the cops, nurses and life-flight guys had to beat her back.

This was just a few days after they had taken me out of my coma, one of my first cognizant memories of the place, and also the only time the ER doc broke his ethics a bit and discussed a patient with me.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:26:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Pretty sure a Glock did that.  How do his hands look?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:41:59 PM EDT
[#12]
That dude was a Dapper Dan man.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:44:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Heap big Firewater Kemosabe.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:44:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

When I was burned several years ago (Link to story here) there was a black guy that was brought in on a gurney.  He was baked like the scene at the end of Star Wars Episode 3 where Anakin gets turned crispy and you can see the cracked skin with red flesh underneath.

Turns out he had gotten pissed at his girlfriend and lit the car on fire.  While he was sitting in it, while she and her child watched.  He locked the doors and burned it down.

He died the next day, about 95% 3rd degree burns.  His woman was screaming when they came in, she was trying to attack him as they wheeled him into his room in the ICU and the cops, nurses and life-flight guys had to beat her back.

This was just a few days after they had taken me out of my coma, one of my first cognizant memories of the place, and also the only time the ER doc broke his ethics a bit and discussed a patient with me.
View Quote

Man, your whole entire situation there just sounds like a horrible experience.  

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:47:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't want to do it again

But on the bright side, I no longer depend on agriculture or construction for a living, so that's been nice.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:51:09 PM EDT
[#16]
EDIT- This video quality is much better than the "original" thread.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:19:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

How did you know he was black?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:21:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm going to hell for that...
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:39:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Holy shit how did I miss that thread. God bless you and your kids, and wife. Your children are privileged to have you as a father, your son will grow up to be a man like you, and your daughter will grow up looking for a man like you. The pictures of your kids had me in tears.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:05:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Yeah. That had to hurt. damn.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:13:18 PM EDT
[#21]
40 grit sandpaper on a sander will buff that right out.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:23:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Stupid Arab mother fucker
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:28:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Allahu akbar.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:29:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Looks like the driver has a pink rag up to his mouth at the beginning of the video. Bet they were huffing something flammable.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:32:15 PM EDT
[#25]
In like Flynn
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:34:18 PM EDT
[#26]
FAIL, No Allah Ackbars???
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:35:14 PM EDT
[#27]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:37:30 PM EDT
[#28]
I love that song my good chums
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:46:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:46:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

What's up with all your "chums" business in every post.  Been watching Clockwork Orange?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:48:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Maybe it really was N2O. While not a fuel source, if the initial flame was hot enough to break down the molecules of N2O into N and O, perhaps the O helped their heads to burn.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:50:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

What's up with all your "chums" business in every post.  Been watching Clockwork Orange?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My good chum, I only wish to maintain a healthy relationship with my fellow posters
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:51:31 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

My good chum, I only wish to maintain a healthy relationship with my fellow posters
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We had a "my friend" guy a while back. He didn't last long.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:54:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well I'm not your friend, buddy
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:58:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Well I'm not your friend, buddy
View Quote

I'm not your buddy, pal!

(c'mon someone keep it going)
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:59:38 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm not your buddy, pal!
View Quote

I'm not your pal, friend!
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:02:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
I'm not your buddy, pal!

And I'm not your mother, but so help me God, if you two children keep this shit up then I will butter your bread and toss you in the pan.

French fucking toast your ass.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:11:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

And I'm not your mother, but so help me God, if you two children keep this shit up then I will butter your bread and toss you in the pan.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not your buddy, pal!

So you want to butter my toast
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:11:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
I'm not your buddy, pal!

I'm not your friend, guy!
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:19:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not your buddy, pal!

If that's what it takes to avoid your milky cheerio, then yes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top