Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 11/24/2003 6:09:15 PM EDT
I know every member here is a true blue American as myself.I'm getting disgusted with these Iraqi people they seem to be really scum.Religous I don't think so they are all killers for Islam. We need to do something about are guys being murdered on those streets like that.I say anyone trying to kill or caught stripping dead americans should be shot on sight.Enough Mr nice guy these people know who is doing this.I read they were gloating about those last two troppers and we are going to give them 82 billion bucks.No way I want them to pay with their oil and gold.I'm mad as hell about this last killing of the troops by a crowd in ambush is disgusting.Screw them let them have a civil war they keep calling us occupires.Split that country up supply the folks who support us and turn them loose if they want freedom let them pay for it with their own blood.I think they all hate us anyway.Almost everone I ever meet from that part of the world was a back stabber and liar.I hate to vent but see no end to this with out massive destruction of their country.We will never turn them around just the way they think and how they think of us...
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 6:18:52 PM EDT
Whew!........ For a split second I thought ex wife had logged on.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 6:21:12 PM EDT
The only thing those "people" have ever respected is strength. If it were me, whenever an American soldier was killed, that location would be fixed by GPS, and an area covering 1 mile in all directions from that spot would be obliterated. Fuck world opinion, and fuck trying to win "hearts and minds". If the general population enjoys and wants to be free so bad, why don't they grow some balls, and start taking care of the insurgents themselves?
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 6:25:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/24/2003 6:25:42 PM EDT by FLAL1A]
I myself was thinking "Sepoy. . .mutiny. . . rope. . . cannon. . . decades of relative peace." But I would never say that out loud or write it down.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 6:38:24 PM EDT
Like I have been saying for over 2 years now ... NUKE THE SHIT OUT OF THEM !!! PROBLEM SOLVED !!!!!
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 6:40:23 PM EDT
ZARDOZ I thought I was alone in the way I was thinking.Semper Fi
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 6:49:15 PM EDT
Originally Posted By JARHEAD_BOB: ZARDOZ I thought I was alone in the way I was thinking.Semper Fi
View Quote
If you think we are the only ones who think this way around here, you're mistaken.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 7:00:16 PM EDT
Ok maybe someone in Washington will see the light and kick ass
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 7:07:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/24/2003 7:09:48 PM EDT by Synister1]
Originally Posted By Ambush151: Whew!........ For a split second I thought ex wife had logged on.
View Quote
[LOLAbove] We need to show that these ambushes will not be tolerated. Level the area. After a few of them the people will start to monitor their own neiborhoods in an attempt to keep their homes intact.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 7:21:31 PM EDT
Originally Posted By FLAL1A: "Sepoy. . .mutiny. . . rope. . . cannon. . . decades of relative peace."
View Quote
When the British relieved Cawnpore and found the horrors that the Sepoys had committed there, everything changed for the Highlanders. In a room where a hundred or so had died, the walls and floor were covered in dried blood. Any Sepoys who were captured alive were forced to kneel and lick a foot of blood from the floor before they were dispatched. I can respect that kind of righteous hatred.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 7:45:08 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Zardoz:
Originally Posted By JARHEAD_BOB: ZARDOZ I thought I was alone in the way I was thinking.Semper Fi
View Quote
If you think we are the only ones who think this way around here, you're mistaken.
View Quote
You got that right.
Top Top