Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2002 5:51:42 PM EDT
Did anyone else see the ABC special on the murderers that they captured today. It seemed to be fairly well done. They focused heavily on the suspects and the investigation, like they were supposed to. I didn't see any reference to Bushmaster or black rifles. They spent a fair amount of time on his Islamic beliefs, and they even mentioned his being sympathetic to the 9/11 terrorists. I was totally shocked. They also mentioned that the FBI profilers were way off on this one.

NBC Nightly News, however, focused heavily on the weapon. I also didn't hear them mention any terrorist leanings.It was about what I expected from the Brokaw crew.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:31:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I caught a small portion of NBC news tonight. They had some idiot on the show trying to say the .223 replaced the .308 because it is so much more lethal than the .308.
My wife made me quit watching.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top