BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2010 8:59:31 AM EDT
Stimulus.  

Link
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:00:36 AM EDT
[#1]
i like to fantasize that all of my tax money is lumped towards keeping a-10s in the air
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:12:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Let's hope they screw this up like they do everything else and their junk falls off instead.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:24:07 AM EDT
[#3]
They should have used that money to teach some Americans how to wash their junk.  Met a girl recently and as soon as her pants were off (panties still on) and I could tell she hadn't washed down there recently.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:33:16 AM EDT
[#4]
This has to be the most wasteful government in US history.  Honestly, I can't think of anything worse in my memory anyway.  And certainly not when the country has been in such a financial downturn.  

Why it's almost as if someone is TRYING to destroy the economy.  But no, that's just the tinfoil speaking....right?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:38:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Met a girl recently and as soon as her pants were off (panties still on) and I could tell she hadn't washed down there recently.  

That's why God put a hole in the end of your cock and a tube leading to it that urine flows through.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:42:50 AM EDT
[#6]
This is sourced from The onion or something right?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:51:37 AM EDT
[#7]
WTF they just give money away for bullshit. All the money they wasted on SHIT could have been used to actually create some fucking jobs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top