Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2005 8:03:27 PM EDT
 Kali banned them, 60 minutes scared the pubic with the ".50 caliber 4 mile sniper gun of death" and then listening to the politicans regard them as "weapons too powerful for civilans"-  I am curious to see who thinks that, despite the advances we have made last year in repealing gun-grabbing laws, the .50 will be regulated to some extent, be it placed into the NFA registry, banned in more states, or a new flat out federal ban. What do YOU think will happen and why?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:09:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Let me a contrarian here and say that I think the American public gave a collective ‘eh… whatever’. Some stores that 60 minutes has done have been the talk of the water cooler or found their ways on the regular news in a few days; however not with this one. This one has seemed to flat on its face.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:10:46 PM EDT
[#2]
One story wont do, it if they start going after it hard something may happen.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:21:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
One story wont do, it if they start going after it hard something may happen.

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:28:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Tom Diaz is loving it, looks like they forgot about getting stomped on by the AWB. The .50 is the prime target over at VPC
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top