Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2013 3:24:00 PM EDT
Found the gift card in my wallet and checked the balance. I have $30. What would you get? Id like to stay near the $30 but can go over if needed.

I was going to buy some Butler Creek flip covers for my scope but academy doesn't carry the ones I need for my scope.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 3:24:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing, I have never seen a Academy Sports
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 3:29:02 PM EDT
[#2]
60rds of. 556
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 3:30:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Ammo.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 3:33:48 PM EDT
[#4]
One of three things.... Ammo, a knife, or flashlights.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 3:35:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One of three things.... Ammo, a knife, or flashlights.
View Quote

I could always use more ammo. I was kind of looking for outside the box answers. I have benchmades but a light is a decent idea. Ill see what they have to offer.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 3:46:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I just bought a couple new Carhartt 'Force' T-shirts from Academy the other day.

They are durable just like their other T shirts but now fit a little bit more athletic and wick moisture and block stains...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top