Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2006 7:20:00 PM EDT
Neil Peart is the shiznit, but I can't imagine this appreciating much beyond the current price.  Guitar Center has only sold 10 of the 30 being made.  Sure would be fun to wail on, however.

If I had $30k to spare, I'd probably buy some  transferable NFA guns....

http://www.guitarcenter.com/peart/index.cfm

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 7:24:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Why would anyone want a set that is "like" the one a pro uses?

Wont make him/her play like Peart.

Saw a Steve Harris Fender bass on Ebay... I want my own style, not someone elses.

But someone will buy it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 7:25:14 PM EDT
[#2]
OMG! I'll TAKE IT!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 7:30:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Seems to me Neil Perts kit is a hell of lot larger than that.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:35:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Does the price include a roadie to set-up and tear down all the stands and equipment?
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:45:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you have to have the naked man logo on the kick drum?

Not that I mind, just asking.

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:51:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 3:33:16 AM EDT
[#7]
height=8
Quoted:
Seems to me Neil Perts kit is a hell of lot larger than that.

It's only the acoustic drums.  None of the Roland V-drums, V-cymbals, triggers, or MIDI marimba are there.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 4:15:08 AM EDT
[#8]
It seems to me you could put that kit together w/ Pearl master series stuff for about $5k - is the extra $25 grand for gold-plating?

Mind you I'm a string player so $20,000 for their replica of Clapton's Blackie is where my extra thousands are going!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top