Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2011 3:06:17 PM EDT
Osama bin Laden had a $27 million bounty on his head !  Sure wish i pulled the trigger!
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:07:59 PM EDT
Military personnel and federal employees don't get it as per rules, right? I guess that money goes to the other bounties now.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:23:38 PM EDT
Quoted:
Military personnel and federal employees don't get it as per rules, right? I guess that money goes to the other bounties now.

That needs to be changed, look at the incentive.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:35:35 PM EDT
Obama hasn't even filled out the paperwork yet, already on the phone with the luxury yacht builders.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:37:03 PM EDT
I suppose the bounty is part of why that crazy dude went to that region of Pakistan, hunting for Bin Laden, with a sword and a Glock.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:37:50 PM EDT
Quoted:
Obama hasn't even filled out the paperwork yet, already on the phone with the luxury yacht builders.

beat me to it. I bet he will try to claim the reward.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:38:11 PM EDT
double
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:39:57 PM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:

I couldn't agree more...IMO, the reward should go to the entire team.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:41:34 PM EDT
How bout if its divided up between the team that went in?

I'd also like to see the trigger puller get the CMH
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:41:49 PM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1 one on that and each of the team should get 40 virgins in celebration for their hard dedicated work.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:43:40 PM EDT
I thought the reward was for info as to his location, not actually killing him. So whoever ratted get the money.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:48:33 PM EDT
Quoted:
I thought the reward was for info as to his location, not actually killing him. So whoever ratted get the money.

Again that would be obama.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:50:03 PM EDT

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 one on that and each of the team should get 40 virgins in celebration for their hard dedicated work.

If the trigger puller's name ever gets out, I'm sure he'll be a wealthy man one day when he gets out of the military.  Maybe not $27 million wealthy, but pretty well off.  Speeches, endorsements, and all that...

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:52:39 PM EDT
Quoted:

I'd guess that money just stays in China.  

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 4:00:14 PM EDT
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.