Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2001 3:23:43 PM EDT
A bounty has been issued by the NT Govt for the Outback gunman, who had abducted an English woman, and shot her boyfreind, receently here in Australia.

The guy has dissapperared into the Outback, and even the best black trackers can't find anything.  

Armed with a handgun, a Ute, and a Blue Healer! As for the bounty, our dollar is only worth 51c US!
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 5:12:49 PM EDT
[#1]
1feral1,
What the hell is a UTE,and a Blue Healer? No flame, I don't understand some of your slang,
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 5:20:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Blue healer is a dog.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 5:24:32 PM EDT
[#3]
1feral1,

Looks like you got yourself something to do this weekend.

Hey, do you think they would allow a bunch of armed AR15.commers into the country for a little while?

ROAD TRIP!!!
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 5:30:12 PM EDT
[#4]
How the hell are yall supposed to capture an armed gunman if the govt already took everbody elses guns away? Sounds like a bounty that isn't going to be collected anytime soon.

Michael
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 5:41:03 PM EDT
[#5]
In Colo. a Ute is an indigenous American (Indian).

So, 1feral1, what is this Ute you are referring to? Curious minds want to know.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 5:42:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Ralph H., a ute is what Aussies call a small pickup truck. Most of them are even smaller than compact trucks here.

Feral one, are you in the NT or NSW or Vic or where? That's a pretty good bounty, nonetheless. Can't believe the black trackers can't find a trace. Must've headed to the Alice and boarded a flight to who knows where. Hope they eventually get the slime. If they catch him in Oz, what sort of punishment is he looking at? [?]
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 11:16:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Ute, Utility, mine's a Ford Falcon, XF Sportpack, 4.1L 6 cyl, platinum in colour, compliance date of 7/91. Goes like buggery!

A modern version of your old El Camino type utes.

My residence is in NSW, Sydney south region, Cronulla.
Link Posted: 7/27/2001 11:22:13 PM EDT
[#8]
If they catch him, and book him on a Capital charge, he can get life, meaning the rest of his life behind bars. Sometimes our justice system does work, but in reality the justice system is a joke.

The incident happened about 260km n of The Alice.

As for my ute, 3 spd auto, Borg-Warner, duel fuel(LPG and petrol). The LPG or propanme as you might know it by is only about 19cUS/litre (39c Aust). petrol is about  (40cUS/L (79.9/L Aust).
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 1:14:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Arright! 'Ees go't a right crickey bum naw, I'm gonna grab this little fella by the tail and yank on his bloody wankah fer a nobbin!

Sorry, I'm sure USA slang sounds weird also, wait no it doesn't... WE ARE THE CENTER OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!

radioman
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 1:21:54 AM EDT
[#10]
 Compliance date on your ute???????

What the bloody ell is that about mate?

Chuck
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 2:13:36 PM EDT
[#11]
The month and year it was made.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top