Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2003 12:08:33 PM EDT
to mothers who are addicted to crack and other drugs in the Houston, TX area. I forget what the name of the program is called. It is a private program, not affiliated with the government.

It has drawn criticism for being racist since 99% of the women it deals with are African-American. Some people have said it is a conspiracy to reduce the number of Blacks in this country.

I say, nonsense. It sounds like a terrific idea to me. It does make clear the secret of Democrats/liberals - that their social programs do not work, and only exist to keep social workers and such employed. And they know it!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 12:29:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome idea if you ask me... And no goverment group gets to take crap for doing so, As if the gov't did it, it would end up like the chineese sterilization programs. Also loser liberals would call it racist because a majority of the irresponsible crack-head types are minorities.

Edit: would be nice to see this happen in other states. Possibly even goverment subsidized.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 12:39:07 PM EDT
[#2]
[size=3]And remember folks, help control the crackhead population, have your crackhead spayed or neutered![/size=3]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 12:47:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Is this permanent sterilization?

Or temporary such as norplant?

Link Posted: 6/6/2003 12:51:52 PM EDT
[#4]
The sterilization is permanent. The reason being they think the women addicted to crack will never get themselves out of that addiction. Most of the women who enter the program do so gladly. (Partly for the $200 so they can get more crack, and partly because they already have 2-3 babies being cared for by Grandpa and Grandma).
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 12:53:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Possibly even goverment subsidized.
View Quote

Hell no.  The pro-lifers should gladly give for this.  Heck I'm not a pro-lifer and I'd send some money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top