Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2004 2:58:59 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/2/2004 6:21:07 AM EST by Bama-Shooter]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:01:57 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:04:06 PM EST
There are plenty of decent right-thinking people here, but we're outnumbered by whiny-ass screwhead knee-jerk pinkos.

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:04:15 PM EST

Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer:

ps... can you snowboard?

Yes, I can... It's quite difficult to be VERY good at it, but to get to Kerrys level is easy.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:05:37 PM EST

Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
I know not all Kalifornian's are screwed up but geez, where are they?

Met one lady who supports Kerry because of the US former support of Pinochet in Chile(WTF?). She thinks we should pull all troops from around the world back to the US. She started crying when I told her how Saddam raped, tortured and acid bathed those who disagreed with him.

Surfer dude with his spiked hair, when I challenged him on his political stance for Kerry. The only thing he could come back with is "Can you snowboard, dude?".

Fixed it for you. As a native I am appalled at the lack of sensitivity to the proper use of our language.

CW
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:05:55 PM EST
Im one of the cool ones. But I leave in two months for BCT back to the home state of Texas.

John
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:07:29 PM EST

welcome home to the free state of Alabama.

mike

ps... can you snowboard?

I would have to say no, since I have never tried. But I use to skateboard, any correlation?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:08:56 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/20/2004 3:09:22 PM EST by ipschoser1]
Welcome back to freedom.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:19:47 PM EST

Originally Posted By DriftPunch:

ps... can you snowboard?

Yes, I can... It's quite difficult to be VERY good at it, but to get to Kerrys level is easy.

I am a snowboarder I am a hunter I am a gun owner I am a former law enforcement officer I am a veteran etc etc etc .
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:27:27 PM EST
Well, I may have been a little harsh because I did go to a local establishment to help some young ladies with their college tuition plans. They insisted on showing me free attention just so they could hear the southern accent. I was more than happy to oblige. It's the least a Southern Gentleman could do for them.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:52:01 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:18:39 PM EST
A few years ago, I was in La La Land for a biz meeting. As I was exiting the rental car lot on Airport Blvd. heading northwest, two gangstas pulled out from across the street in a hot black Mustang. They were REALLY giving me the evil eye. I'm thinking they are two BGs looking to 'jack a tourista. I simply drove away heading for the 405 and they followed, moving fast in and out of traffic and staying in sight. I was getting a bit hinky...but traffic was light and as it happened, I hit the next couple of lights green and made it onto the interstate. They followed for a couple of exits then disappeared.

When I first saw them and noted their ugly stares, I instinctively reached for my pistol...which of course was not with me.

Were they a real threat...or just my crazy imagination? I don't know...but I can tell you this much: I was disturbed by their first looks at me. I couldn't understand why at all. Here folks don't do that too much...'cause lots of us are packing.

Man...did I feel naked!
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:21:20 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/20/2004 5:35:19 PM EST by meateater]
check out hometown kalifornia , oct. burro canyon shoot thread.
we are few but we are crazy!!!!! oh shoot , that's a line out of american me.
don't know where the hell you were at but it wasnt here.

meat
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:23:23 PM EST

Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
Well, I may have been a little harsh because I did go to a local establishment to help some young ladies with their college tuition plans. They insisted on showing me free attention just so they could hear the southern accent. I was more than happy to oblige. It's the least a Southern Gentleman could do for them.

What, is your name Col. Ingus?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:25:53 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/20/2004 5:28:53 PM EST by meateater]
where the hell were you at?????????
cause it wasnt here!!!!!!!!!!
maybe hanging with the wrong crowd??????
meat
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:27:54 PM EST

Originally Posted By California_Kid:
There are plenty of decent right-thinking people here, but we're outnumbered by whiny-ass screwhead knee-jerk pinkos.

members.cox.net/southparkmilitia/images/guns/AR-50_+_CA_Kid.jpg

I'm not a .50 shooter, so forgive me. But just what is that that you've got the AR-50 mounted in? What is it's purpose. It looks pretty cool
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:29:37 PM EST

Originally Posted By meateater:
where the hell were you at?????????
cause it wasnt here!!!!!!!!!!www.hunt101.com/img/215327.JPG
maybe hanging with the wrong crowd??????
meat

In Anaheim. Wish I had been with your group.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:32:22 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/20/2004 5:33:31 PM EST by meateater]
next time bama,
you have fellow arfcommers here. look us up. we will treat you right. anytime...
open invitation, my friend .
i live 5 min from anahem.

meat
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:52:14 PM EST

Originally Posted By meateater:
next time bama,
you have fellow arfcommers here. look us up. we will treat you right. anytime...
open invitation, my friend .
i live 5 min from anahem.

meat

Thank you, I will take you up on the invitation next time. What's the deal with bringing your own toys to the playground?
Top Top