Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/10/2005 8:17:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/10/2005 12:38:42 PM EDT by Death_005]
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 10:34:15 AM EDT
Very outstanding game, but I dont play much anymore. Still have my CD for it though.

I am waiting for Operation Flashpoint 2

pc.ign.com/objects/566/566512.html

currently they are in a dispute over the name of the game, the original developer, codemasters, doenst seem to want them to use the name operation flashpoint 2.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 10:45:45 AM EDT

Originally Posted By adair_usmc:

currently they are in a dispute over the name of the game, the original developer, codemasters, doenst seem to want them to use the name operation flashpoint 2.

I've been waiting for OFP2 for a long while now.

OFP was an excellent game, just doesn't seem that as many people got into like BF42 or other games like that.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 10:59:53 AM EDT
I have the full version of it also. I bought after playing the demo also. I liked being able to use the vehicles/ helo/ aircraft. I played it online or a bit. I had it installed a PC build a generation or two ago. Haven't loaded it in my PCs current configuration.. I may install it again.. to see if I still like it.

The single player mode is much much better than BF2. I liked all the missions on O.F.

Teamplay on BF2 is much better though.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:11:55 AM EDT

Originally Posted By REDHORSE:
I have the full version of it also. I bought after playing the demo also. I liked being able to use the vehicles/ helo/ aircraft. I played it online or a bit. I had it installed a PC build a generation or two ago. Haven't loaded it in my PCs current configuration.. I may install it again.. to see if I still like it.

The single player mode is much much better than BF2. I liked all the missions on O.F.

Teamplay on BF2 is much better though.

I loved the fact you could commandeer little Yugos, drive around, and if you hit a telephone pole your body would go through the windshield.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:08:18 PM EDT

Top Top