Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2001 5:16:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 5:19:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont have a Garand,but I have slayed 9 or 10 beers today!
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 5:25:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 8:27:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Home brew is great!  I will be visiting my brother in Chicago two weeks from now.  He makes a killer Russian Imperial Stout.  I'll have beer, sushi, and all the gun talk I can muster.  I hope heaven is something like it!
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 8:41:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Please post the recipes for the Russian Stout!! Heck, i've been wanting an AK47!!
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 9:08:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Cheap n tasty homebrew mead
3 kilograms honey
3 cans Welch's white grape juice
Enough water to bring it up to 5 gal

Add champagne yeast, leave it alone for a few months.  Kill yeast w 5 crushed campden tablets.  Wait a few more days for sedimentation and CO2 levels to drop then siphon off into another container. Stir in a cup or two of honey to taste then bottle, chill and enjoy.  Good immediately but gets really amazing with a bit of aging.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 9:25:22 PM EDT
[#6]
And I thought Josey Wales was from MO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top