Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2005 12:59:11 PM EDT
Strangely it's for the older "shuffler" type version 1 zombie. Oh well, walk before you run.

ZOMBIE SIM.....
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:02:37 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Stangely it's for the older "shuffler" type version 1 zombie. Oh well, walk before you run.

ZOMBIE SIM.....

You know, I've been wondering about the different versions of zombies in the training films.  Since the word zombie doesn't come up much (I can only think of Peter saying there would be "a thousand zombies down there" when the bikers were breaking in) maybe the version 1 are actual zombies and the running ones (V2) are actually "ghouls" or something.

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:23:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey that looks pretty good, can't wait...
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:43:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Hey that looks pretty good, can't wait...

Werd! That's one of my coolest dreams turned into a video game. I've always wanted to launch an assault into a city full of zombies with only handheld weapons at my disposal.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:44:00 PM EDT
[#4]
That looks so f'ing sweet
I can't wait!

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:47:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That looks so f'ing sweet I can't wait!

Hey, how come it's a white guy with a trucker hat and a shotgun taking care of 'bidness? Those rascist computer programmers!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:52:15 PM EDT
[#6]
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:58:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks ok but hard to live up to the resident evil although this is a first person shooter.  Worth a play for sure
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:01:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Cool.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:19:57 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm getting the feeling some of you feel this is a "game." People... this is a training sim, adjust accordingly. That is all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top