Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/9/2010 6:54:42 AM EDT
not sure im feeling the whole "twilight zombies style" the studios are thinking. i dont want to relate to zombies or see them as poor emotional pussys, i wanna see mindless brain hungry hoardes that i mow down with my AR15's.

zombie article
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:19:15 PM EDT
Aaaaaaaaaand.... zombies are ruined.
Thanks for sticking around guys, it was a good run. I'm sure I'll see most of you on the new Alien forum.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:01:38 PM EDT
Once popular mainstream culture gets ahold of something they usually kill it.This time that might be okay,the normals will forget about it when the next big thing comes around.If they don't I vote for a werewolf/skinwalker forum.This menace has gone unchecked for too long.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:34:29 PM EDT
petition to start the official arfcom bigfoot forum, sign-up should start over here ––––––>

dear mainstream america, fuk you!..

lib-tards and and the PC gayness is why we just can't have nice things...

K.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:11:21 AM EDT
I'll join you in the Bigfoot forum Kar
I'd like to propose the name or the forum, Harry's Hole.

Just stay away from the damn robot aliens!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:41:53 PM EDT

Bigfoot is already ruined. So are most aliens. Anything ever associated with a John Lithgow performance suffers from abject liberalism.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 4:44:17 PM EDT
And there are laws against killing Bigfoot......... so we can't talk about 86ing him because we would be talking about "illegal activity".
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:23:25 PM EDT
ok, no violence to bigfoots...

anyone read The Wolf's Hour?.. it's a pretty decent read...

K.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:32:17 AM EDT
Bigfoots can't even invade us and I forgot how crazy alien people are... werewolves are a bunch of pussy kids...

How bout the Rapture? Now hear me out. Hell on earth.
The way I figure it, most of us want zombies for the wrong reason, and hat probably already excludes us from being raptured.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 1:11:28 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Mrmaigo:
Bigfoots can't even invade us and I forgot how crazy alien people are... werewolves are a bunch of pussy kids...

The way I figure it, most of us want zombies for the wrong reason, and hat probably already excludes us from being raptured.

So... Doom, but without most of the cooler guns.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 1:31:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:
Originally Posted By Mrmaigo:

So... Doom, but without most of the cooler guns.

If you put it like that I'm in.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:27:16 PM EDT
the rapture and hell on earth, as in christianity and god?..

sir, this is the zombie forum.
since pop culture is apparently trying to ruin it, we may abandon it in favor of a bigfoot, alien, werewolf, sentient artificial intelligence possessing cyborg(terminators/skynet), etc. discussion forum.
we take this stuff fairly seriously, with any due respet, this is not the place for silly stories about make-believe entities...

that aside... doom huh, i think come some crisis event that i could indeed find some way to make use of a full auto nail gun...

K.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:10:51 PM EDT
Quake is nail guns with demons, Doom is on Mars with aliens that just look like demons... Then the forgot and switched them around. Quake is still nail guns though.

IDK... maybe AIs... It's just all very depressing
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:17:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/13/2010 12:18:46 AM EDT by Kar15]
i'll take your word for it. i wasn't much of a gamer...

ETA: played both just a little bit, but they all kinda ran together in memory...

K.
Top Top