Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2006 9:06:48 PM EDT
Does anyone know of any good zombie ebooks that are freely available?  I read the Morningstar Saga, at least up until the author decided to get published and ended it on a cliffhanger.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:04:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 12:21:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 10:04:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Nothing else?  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 10:07:48 PM EDT
[#4]
www.tacticalunderground.us/

Only get one month, then you have to purchase the rest that he has finished. I read it when it was still online. Great read.

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 10:11:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
www.tacticalunderground.us/

Only get one month, then you have to purchase the rest that he has finished. I read it when it was still online. Great read.

Thanks, this is one that I read a while back and was looking for.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 10:45:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Slow motion apocalypse
very good.
very gritty.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 10:57:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Slow motion apocalypse
very good.
very gritty.

I haven't been able to get to that one for a long time. I just get a "page cannot be displayed" error, don't you?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:04:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Slow motion apocalypse
very good.
very gritty.

I haven't been able to get to that one for a long time. I just get a "page cannot be displayed" error, don't you?

Seems to work for me, at least the main site.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:11:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Slow motion apocalypse
very good.
very gritty.

Where is the actual book on this website, I can't find it.

I bought raptormans book, day by day armageddon, it's a really fun but short read.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:28:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Slow motion apocalypse
very good.
very gritty.

Seems to work for me, at least the main site.  

That is really odd. I just tried it in both IE and firefox, on both my desktop and laptop, and I get a page cannot be displayed in IE and a server cannot be found in firefox with every attempt.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why I am having this problem? If so, post them and I will try in the morning. Thanks in advance.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:10:19 AM EDT
[#11]
I was able to get to it using proxify.com, so I imagine it is just a broblem with the router settings. Time to check out the port settings.

At least I will be able to read it again.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top