Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2002 5:25:36 AM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/679244/posts[/url]
Palestinian Book From Arafat's Office
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 5:46:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Arafat and Palestinians are antisemitic racist. This is not new, and only Europeans media and politicians pretend that is not true.
But Europe is the Continent that generates the Holocaust so (sadly, being European) there no surprise in this.
But Arafat & Co. aren't only racists.

It's something I predicted much more before the present Intifada, but now I am finding confirmation: Arafat & Co. want the Islam supremacy in the future Palestinian state.
Keep in count that 25% of Palestians are Christians, and in the last 5 years the influence of fundamentalists countries such as Iran or Irak is grown more and more.

I read in a newspaper today an interesting article about Palestinian Christians in Beitlehem:
-From 60% of Beitlehem population now thei are only the 20%.
-The municipality, most of them Christians, were replaced for 50 % by Muslims and representatives.
-On the walls of Beitlehem there are slogans in Arabic that affirm. "First the one of the Staturday, then the ones of the Sunday" clearly referring to the elimination of Jews and Christians.
-Christians Palestinians girls are accused by Palestinian Muslims of being too free in moving and dressing, and are harassed and insulted at any occasion.

I can figure that Arafat & Co. aren't giving a damn about the Nativity Church: the issue is only instrumental to the political-terroristic purpose of Arafat's entourage, and he has all the advantages in keeping the stale to make the moronic EU media to paint Israelis as bad guys and Palestinians as the poor and good ones.

In Naples there is a proverb that say "chiagne e fotte", that is "he cryes and fuck". It is used when a person want the comprehension for his problems but at the same time, when you turn your back, he can really piss you off.

I found the sentence perfect for Arafat.

See ya
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 12:11:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Following up on Paolo's post, let me give you one more little item about Bethlehem since the Israelis turned it over to Arafat and Company. Historically, there has always been a large clear plaza in front of the Church of the Nativity; but when the PLO got into power there, they approved the building of a large mosque on that plaza, so that Christian pilgrims now have to twist their way around it to get to the church.  On the other hand, when the Moslems tried the same thing of an historic church in Israel (Nazareth, I think) the Israel government would not approve the building, precisely because it would interfere with Christian access to the church.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 12:27:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Here I thought the Palestinians were a semitic people...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top