Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2016 7:06:08 PM EDT
They really have a habit of taking something and over engineering

Standard Russian AKM

Yugoslavian/Serbian

Not that I am complaining....I love the Yugo AK series.

Russian SKS

Yugoslavian/Serbian

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 7:08:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I love my Yugo AK. Its one of my deer rifles. But, its a heavy bitch.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 7:09:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I like my zastava guns, AK and non-AK
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 7:09:55 PM EDT
[#3]
My daughter has a Zastava 7x57 Mauser - imported by KBI, standard hunting rifle with blued steel and a black nylon stock - that was a gift from her grandfather (my father).

It shoots reasonably well, but it does a kind of half-cock on opening the bolt with a full cock on closing the bolt that makes it really difficult for a teenage girl to work the bolt with the rifle shouldered. I'd like to sell it and buy a Glock 19 for her but the market for 7x57 bolt guns isn't exactly thriving around here.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 7:28:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Got one of their M85 bolt guns in 7.62x39. Nice little gun, stock finish sucks, but 8 coats of tru-oil fixed that up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top