Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/9/2018 9:21:38 PM
Posted: 3/13/2005 9:15:42 AM EST
www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1037626,00.html

Two weeks after intelligence officials confirmed that Osama bin Laden had sent a message to Jordanian-born terrorist Abu Mousab al-Zarqawi, urging him to plan attacks on U.S. soil, details are emerging from one of al-Zarqawi's lieutenants about what the man behind many of the terrorist attacks in Iraq could have in mind. Intelligence officials tell TIME that interrogation of a member of al-Zarqawi's organization, who was taken into U.S. custody last year and has been described as a top aide, indicates that al-Zarqawi has given ample consideration to assaults on the American homeland. According to a restricted bulletin that circulated among U.S. security agencies last week, the interrogated aide said al-Zarqawi has talked about hitting "soft targets" in the U.S., which could include "movie theaters, restaurants and schools."
Al-Zarqawi's aide also revealed that his boss, after pondering the absence of attacks in the U.S. in recent years, concluded that a lack of "willing martyrs" was to blame. Al-Zarqawi believes, according to his lieutenant, that "if an individual is willing to die, there was nothing that could be done to stop him," even in the U.S. There is no evidence, say intelligence agencies, that al-Zarqawi's agents have infiltrated the U.S. But authorities remain vigilant.

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:16:45 AM EST
im scared! bring it you camel jockeys one more attack on US soil, one more attack just fucking try it and the US will no longer be a happy place for you muslim fucks
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:23:31 AM EST
Just one more reason why we need to carry.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:25:25 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/13/2005 9:48:13 AM EST by jrzy]

Originally Posted By 1911greg:
im scared! bring it you camel jockeys one more attack on US soil, one more attack just fucking try it and the US will no longer be a happy place for you muslim fucks

Terrorist fucks, we don't want this locked, do we?
I have always maintained that if one school bus or one school or any child gets hurt or killed by these mother fuckers then there will be a run for the airports by all or most of the same persuasion.
It won't matter that the majority of muslims in this country don't want to harm us, there are elements of men that will retaliate against all of them.

I truly believe the streets will run red with the blood of innocents on both sides if they dare one more attack.

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:32:11 AM EST

a lack of "willing martyrs" was to blame

Ha ha, fucking towel heads realizing that there aren't no 50 virgins waiting for them, huh?

Another reason why i never leave home without it, my .45 of course. It will be hell on earth in this country if they attack us again, no muslim will be safe.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:35:09 AM EST
IBTL
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:35:33 AM EST
1 word: "Beslan".
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:45:55 AM EST

Originally Posted By jrzy:

I have always maintained that if one school bus or one school or any child gets hurt or killed by these mother fuckers then there will be a run for the airports by all or most of the same persuasion.
It won't matter that the majority of muslims in this country don't want to harm us, there are elements of men that will retaliate against all of them.

I truley believe the streets will run red with the blood of innocents on both sides if they dare one more attack.

sorry if i came on a bit strong but alot of muslims support the terrorists they are not terrorists themselves but their mosques are funding terror.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:47:57 AM EST

I truly believe the streets will run red with the blood of innocents on both sides if they dare one more attack.

sorry if i came on a bit strong but alot of muslims support the terrorists they are not terrorists themselves but their mosques are funding terror.

You don't have to apologize to me, if this were not AR15.com I would say much worse!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:01:04 AM EST

Dont hold back, tell us how you feel

I think most of us have been waiting for the other shoe to drop since 9/12/01.
Shouldnt come as much of as a surprise that they will try to hit us again...but if they really want to try to bring this fight to the streets (as opposed to single big attacks)....its going to be a blood bath.

I seriously cant see decent armed Americans sitting still while these assholes roam around attacking malls and schools. A lot of innocent people are going to get killed in the process.

Popcorn and ammo.....lots of both.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:04:27 AM EST
I read this to mean he is on the ropes in Iraq and its getting too hot for him. This gives him cover in the Islamofascist world to leave Iraq before some jar head burns his ass. He can disappear now and the pricks at Al Jarzera can claim he is going after the infidels our their own ground rather than running like a POS.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:07:23 AM EST

I truley believe the streets will run red with the blood of innocents on both sides if they dare one more attack.

yep, as President Bush said, " you're either with us, or you're against us." I'm sick of practically all muslims looking the other way when their people thugs attack unarmed men, women, and children.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:11:37 AM EST
Well, maybe this is one case where all the (Leftist/statist) propaganda that gets spewed against the U.S. benefits us (?)

9-11 took us by surprize emotionally. The next attack won't (Emotionally) and, the genocidal (As promoted by the left media) response against the attackers would be out of ALL proportion to the event.

A RABID, "Kill-'em'All" American military is the LAST thing that would benefit these dicks and they know it. Believing the American media stories that THAT is what we ultimately seek (A hands-off license to begin waging a 21st century genocidal crusade against the Arabs/muslims) keeps these mystics guessing IMHO.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:12:56 AM EST
About a month ago, I saw a guy in the Starbucks on Michigan Ave in Dearborn MI who looked EXACTLY like Zarqawi. I gave him the stink eye the entire time I was waiting for my Cafe Mocha.

In a sick sort of way, the best way for these fuckers to hide would be to come over here. They have more rights here than they do if we capture them overseas.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:17:37 AM EST
Does anyone truly believe that their Mosques aren't ammo/weapons/bomb bunkers in the U.S? Why would it be any different here than in Sadr City and Fallujah?

They are absolutely screwed if they pull any more crap on our soil.

DHS and local authorities should very quietly coordinate an all-at-once search mission of every single Mosque in the United States, and arrest every single member of those Mosques if there are any weapons found. We are at war with Muslims and have been since 1993.

HH
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:23:38 AM EST
Just watch the show 24
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:35:12 AM EST
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:51:11 AM EST
I'm not entirely sure they even have the capabilities anymore.
That, and like they themselves said. A lack of douchebags willing to "die" for allah.
Top Top