"No crime here but I better call for backup"
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:21:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Shift change? They got to eat. I would rather
eat with my buds than alone. You should try
living in a car for 8-12 hours a day.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:28:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm willing to bet this place has good food and HOT looking waitresses!!!

Don't see a gathering like this at a McDonalds !!!
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:31:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm willing to bet this place has good food and HOT looking waitresses!!!

Don't see a gathering like this at a McDonalds !!!
View Quote

Probably just the hot waitresses.......
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:32:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Speechless, I my days, as a detective, it would have been a bar. That was over thirty years ago. [beer]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:43:45 PM EDT
[#6]
heh just kidding.

But hot meals at "Donut Land"? I'm thinkin you can get... Donuts at Donutland..

Well that and coffee, somethin I'm sure a cop would need.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 12:30:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Its a good thing, that we have low crime in this country, otherwise this job might require work.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 12:56:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Too bad you did'nt get a pic of them eating
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 3:03:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 3:11:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 3:18:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Live nude Donuts
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 3:28:50 PM EDT
[#12]
I've seen this photo  at various  places on the net over several months. I bet there's more to it than what the photo infers, i.e., all the officers at the donut shop.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 3:55:32 PM EDT
[#13]
My wife points and says: Why are all those city cop and sheriff cars parked behind the car wash? I point at the Donut Bank beside car wash, and say nothing.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 4:36:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 8:33:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Hot Damn! Looks like a good place to rob and get lots of handguns in the loot bag to boot!
Where didjaya say this place was again? [;)]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 8:43:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Looks like a great place to play the old chain the axle(s) to the telephone pole trick then peel out in front of the place.  Would they have some explaining to do!!
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 6:27:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Nice cut paste and blending job...but if you look at the car to the far left..specificly the shed beside it. It isn't visible through the window of the car. Also you can see where the background has been blended above the roof of the same car. My guess..the pic of the cars was from the front or parking lot of a police station[:)]
[b]BUSTED[/b]
View Quote

If you look in the lower left corner of the far left car's rear window, you'll see a shape that looks somewhat like a speaker box. That may be a door or window in that shed. You can also see the rear face of the shed (under the roof peak) through the front window of the Explorer. Light transmission seems to be about equal through the rest of the cars' windows, given the angle that you're viewing from and the double tint (back and side windows.) Lastly, look at the light bar on the 4th car in from the right (immediately to the left of unit #793) and you'll see that the reflection in the right rearward-facing floodlight matches the reflection in the window above it. You can also see the aluminum window framing through the lightbar of this car, and the one to its left. My opinion? The pic is genuine, at least as far as the cars parked in front of the building are concerned. However, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the "Donutland" sign had been cut and pasted above the pic of a small-town police station, or that it actualy refers to a building behind the one in question.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 6:38:19 AM EDT
[#18]
I keep wanting to make a joke about "glory holes".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top