Posted: 12/22/2001 10:35:50 AM EDT
[url]www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/12/21/154753.shtml[/url]
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 4:11:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Atlas Shrugged
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 2:46:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Forgive me but. . .Sarcasm on.

OK spending this kind of money for what is really just "coercion" sucks.  But let's look at the flip side shall we?

How about if we just LET the chinese go on about multiplying and then curse at them LATER for being so damned IRRESPONSIBLE and  for being so damned prolific?!  

Let me put it through an even rougher context.  HOW many of you people would be happier to know that there will be more of "them little yeller nippies running around" since the alternative is "paying for essentially something akin to pest control"   . . .?

Hell, I personally don't know the answer.  And I sure am glad I don't have any power in this situation.  BUT, I am glad I live in this country- one fact for which I am always grateful.

Sarcasm Off

Rhetorical question:  geez. . .I wonder what kind of person I sound like from this post.  I'm usually not this acidic.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top