Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2001 12:15:35 PM EDT
What's your opinion on pistol pointers that replace the recoil rod/spring and take-down lever.

I was looking at a "LaserAim" and wonder if anyone has any experience with these.

Pretty expensive.

Was thinking about one for my Glock 22C.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 12:38:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 12:53:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Lasers are for movies!!!
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 1:01:01 PM EDT
[#3]
what real reason would you have to own one? a waste of money, unless you realy think you "need" it!!!.....
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 1:06:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I agree with Dick, lasers are fun, but pretty much use less, especially on handguns.

One could argue about intimidation factor, but if an intruder isn't intimidated by a Glock in his face, how much good is a red dot going to do.

I thought LaserMax made the guide-rod laser???
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 3:20:24 PM EDT
[#5]
My Glock model 17 came with a factory installed Laser Aim. It is the type mounted on the front of the triggerguard activated by a pressure switch on the grip. I like it. I can shoot it with either hand in any position. The one drawback is full daylight. I don't baby my pistol and the sight hasn't suffered. It is still dead on after 6 years. Think you have a steady hand? Shoot a pistol with a laser and you will get humble real fast. ¤¤¤¤
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 4:23:33 PM EDT
[#6]
A laser says "Look! I'm over here!"

[grenade]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top