Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2001 5:37:58 PM EDT
You know, that topic you found especially informative, amusing, or wish you had thought of yourself.. I see someone is rerunning my old " What kind of Ar's do you own and what are their serial numbers ? " post at present, right down to the college student survey angle, LOL.. should be flattered, I guess..
Anyway, I have to nominate the recent  " Overpenetration" post by jetflyer. Here's a post just about everybody here would be interested in, complete with pictures, a what do you think happened? clause, and a cliffhanger results will be posted later feature. This involved more work than the average post. Really good post.
I also got a charge out of the McUzi girlfriend nude pics  post and the resulting performance theater, and the Glockcop vs Drew  " Lets meet for coffee" post was also a winner.

What do you nominate?
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 5:49:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 5:57:47 PM EDT
[#2]
My favorites are,,....

"What does BTT Mean"
"Will Wolf ammo hurt my rifle??"
"WTSHTF"
"What would you rather have>? Blah Blah or Blah Blah"
"Should I make this trade?"

I enjoy reading a new one on the same topic every f*cking day.
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 6:15:17 PM EDT
[#3]
[blue][size=3]How much is my <[i]insert color here[/i]> label <[i]insert model number here[/i]> Colt worth?

How much money will I lose if I shoot my <[i]insert color here[/i]> label <[i]insert model number here[/i]> Colt?

Link Posted: 3/13/2001 6:16:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I LIKE TOPICS LIEK TIS ONE WHERE NOBODY USSES CORRECT GRAMMER AND PUNCUTIAION AND ADDS QUESTOIN MARKS WHERE NOT NEEDED!!@????!???

RADIO
err
radioman
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 6:16:37 PM EDT
[#5]
The Mall Ninja threads would be tough to beat.  The last one was good but I especially liked the one that showed the utility of an armored briefcase and duct taping extra trauma plates to your torso.  That was genius!

I also found Uglygun's cammo threads to be informative/interesting.

The Micro CAR was also interesting.
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 6:18:45 PM EDT
[#6]
How about the "20 round Colt mags for $13" I posted a long time ago?  Anyone remember that one?  I sold all I had (about 15) but the post drew over 100 responses.  Shit, I shouldn't even bring it up!

Balming
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 6:26:34 PM EDT
[#7]
McUzi's Crack Ho posts series, including the "she came over with her boyfriend" post, second only to the Mall Ninja reappearance.

McBikiniChaser
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 6:31:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh, also the TREETOP Cute babes on the toilet post. Why do I keep referring to that? Was I traumatized by that old Hustler cartoon where the caption was " No Maude! I said SIT on my face!!?
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 6:33:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 6:56:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Origanal Mall ninja and drew/glockcop miss his stuff alot sure would like to see him in action!
On someone other than me.
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 7:01:07 PM EDT
[#11]
I see someone is rerunning my old " What kind of Ar's do you own and what are their serial numbers ? " What do you nominate?
View Quote

Sorry Mole Eye, didn't remember that one back at the old board, I was just poking fun at the "how old are you, how many guns" thread.  

It's amazing how many people took me seriously and got upset over my "post your SS# and Serial # thread.

As far as pure entertainment value, I vote for the Mall Ninja/SpecialForces saga.
A close second is McUzi's crack ho series and the rantings of HANGFIRE that resulted from it.
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 7:09:22 PM EDT
[#12]
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.

whats the story behind the "wolf ammo" thread
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 4:43:27 AM EDT
[#13]
I like the one that HKgnnr post about the gun-show "Gun show idiot vendor".  That one is hilarious. My vote for best laugh, two tumbs up.  For information category got to be the over penetration post. And for best moderator of AR15.com it got to be "Troy".
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 4:48:24 AM EDT
[#14]
1. Mall Ninja

2. All YOur Base Are Belong To Us

I am still amused by these two [:)]
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 6:38:11 AM EDT
[#15]
My favorite was the the Duster thread in the Build it Yourself forum.  On how to build a non-functioning AR.

It ranked right up there with the Mall Ninja.

These of course were strickly for entertainment value.  And in noway informative.
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 6:59:24 AM EDT
[#16]
"McUzi's Crack Ho posts series, including the "she came over with her boyfriend" post"

Oh yes, #1, far and away.
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 8:20:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Fluffy
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 8:40:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Fluffy.

Anything with McUzi and a girl. (especially if there are pictures).

Anything from Zen.

Most of the Y2K stuff involving moving out of the city, digging your ass in the mudd, eating MRE's and waiting for the government to come after you.

[grenade]

Link Posted: 3/14/2001 9:35:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 9:57:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Mmmmmmmmm yummy Treena.  Thanks again, Treetop.

Also, another favorite: the Who Will Stand And Be Counted? / Who Are The Patriots? / Resist! / et cetera posts.

The McUzi's twisted love life series.  More pix, dammit!

Mall ninja.

The periodic Who is John Galt? / Atlas Shrugged! / Unintended Consequences? / I just discovered __________ book now I'll let you guys in on it never mind it was published 25 freaking years ago post.

Anything by Improgl|o with the word "unconstitutional" or "registration."

Best of all - the lame hemming, hawing and backpedaling responses to my posts inviting big-talking keyboard patriots to Put Up Or Shut Up in California, all expenses paid.
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 10:59:44 AM EDT
[#21]
This one.
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 4:47:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Hey I feel all warm and fuzzy that many of you liked my posts (with Glockcop). I also had a war with Kowhunter that was very funny and went on for miles. And that Christian Comic edited to make it look like me and Glocky was hilarious:

Me "It's only human growth hormone...I have a prescription"

Monk "Choke him out Glockcop he's obviously under the influence"

God "You gave it a good fight Drew...but you were too high on drugs"

AHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

But the funniest thing I ever read here, maybe anywhere, was that thread that guy wrote about the time he used a stun gun to subdue a vicious squirrel. I literally laughed so hard I almost passed out. My guts hurt for days. Someone must have that thread somewhere.

And I am trying to find the original "Ballad of Glockcop" and some other old stuff, and if I do I'll post it. Good to see you guys back on the board. Those were the days weren't they?

WERD (Drew spelled backwards)
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 4:56:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Don't forget the ANTS post about the AK47 buried in California, only to have some construction crew put 8 million cubic yards of dirt on top of it.

And he was SERIOUS:

"Anyone have any ideas on how to dig up the AK?"

"Uh sure ANTS....I'll just drop a nuclear bomb to clear the dirt off... and use my Caterpillar D8 to dig it up."
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 10:46:49 PM EDT
[#24]
For the memories...

Maggie, Me, and Trena:
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/008/cz/jt/1Q/eT57199.jpg[/img]
Trena:
[url]wsphotofews.excite.com/015/XN/GD/xT/ep41636.jpg[/url]
Maggie:
[url]wsphotofews.excite.com/008/cz/jt/1D/es94155.jpg[/url]
Drew at the gates:
[url]albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=245842&a=1828208&p=36072901&Sequence=0&res=high[/url]

[:D]
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 11:04:57 PM EDT
[#25]
TREETOP!
SHIT!
GET YOUR ASS TO A DOCTOR, YOU HAVE SOME SHIT ON YOUR TOUNGE!!
CONCERNED,
GEF
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 8:28:00 AM EDT
[#26]
[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=245842&a=1828208&p=36072901&Sequence=0&res[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top