- View Full Site
- Forum Tools
- Firearm Resources
- Equipment Exchange
- Guns & Gear Deals
- Build Your Dream Rifle
- Shop AR15.COM
Posted: 3/14/2001 7:36:55 AM EST
List your five most wanted guns.
REAL MP5 (FA of course)
Pre-ban M4 (w/ burst)
Barrett .50 cal (I forgot the model)
1. Windrunner 50
2. Neiska Bay 338 Laupa Tactical
3. Beretta EELL Diamond O/U 12 Gauge
5. Freedom Arms Premier Grade .475
You can see the collector in me!
1. FG 42
2. Bren MK 1 (.303 please)
4. Suomi SMG
5. Hotchkis M1909 Portive in .30-06 (Benet Mercie)
2. Valmet M62
3. Zastava M76 in 8mm
4. Styer AUG
5. Lee Enfield Mk 1 (CLLE Marked-These were the last of the long lee's and were calibrated for the final version of the .303, the MK 7)
1. HK SP 89
2. Benelli M3
Shit, I can't own any of the ones I listed except for the Benelli M3(I live in CA).
#1 1st year issue of AR15.com
#2 2nd year issue of AR15.com
#3 3rd year issue of AR15.com
#4 4th year issue of AR15.com
#5 5th year issue of Ar15.com
In no particular orer -
Robinson Armament M96 (once they put some quaity A2 sights on it)
Another M1 Rifle - Winchester
YET ANother M1 rifle - H&R.
Raven .25 (with built in laser sight)
H&R break open 410
New York zip gun
1 - GE Mini-Gatlin Gun & unlimited ammo
2 - Colt Thompson with compensator & 100 round drum
3 - M-60
4 - M-16
5 - Barrett M82A1
not in any particular order
FN Minimi, FN Minimi PARA and the SPW variant( nice little family)
M60, E3 too, aint the best but still have to have one
FN MAG 58
Cant think of any more, guess we ve had too
many weapons already, atleast almost all of the already listed ones. hmm,
gotta put the GE 134 Minigun there
1) H&K MP5
2) MacMillan(sp) .50BMG
3) Holland & Holland SxS in .20g
4) Purdey SxS in .20g
5) Piotti SxS in .20g
Well here's my wishlist
1) M4A1 w/four position firegroup
3) P90 submachinegun
4) Barrel light 50
5) M1A1 Abrams MBT
here's my wish lists
1. Steyr AUG with 16" barrel
2. DSA FN FAL with all the fixin's
3. MP5SD in 40 cal
4. Lee enfeild Enforcer with a scope that costs twice as much (must have range finder and illuminated reticle)
5. German 98k 8mm mauser
too bad i couldn't squeeze an HK G3, and an original production CZ-75
HK G36K carbine
Colt M4 (full auto) w/40mm launcher
Also need 100 mags per firearm. AP ammo as well, no more of the sissy stuff...
i am gonna get the M-4 soon (semi auto) and the rest of those wont be for a while.
1. BERETTA 1201FPG3 12-GA. AUTOLOADING SHOTGUN.
2. BERETTA 8045F .45 CAL. COUGAR PISTOL.
3. BERETTA "MATO" .375 H&H WITH MUZZLE BRAKE/ SYNTHETIC STOCK BOLT-ACTION RIFLE.
4. BERETTA 87 TARGET .22 LR PISTOL.
5. BERETTA AR70/90 ASSAULT RIFLE (TAKES AR-15 MAGAZINES).
VINI. VIDI. VICI.
4.Any Accuracy International AW
5.Ballard No.7 Long Range in .45-110
1)Two Linebaugh Custom Brisely/Vanquero in .500 Linebaugh w/ display case, and like serial numbers
2)Colt R6600K Green Label
3)Kimber Stainless Gold Match, or Polymer Stainless Gold Match (in .38 Super)
4)Kimber Custom Royal (in .45ACP)
5)Remington 870 Express (yah yah I know, but my Browning Gold 3 1/2" 12 gauge is a bit too nice for the field, ya know??)
Only ones that will be happening remotely soon are Remington, Kimber Custom Royal, and a Colt MT6700C...
Why only five?
1- IMI Galil SAR
2- Sig 550/551
5- Colt M16-9mm(DOE)
contd....(no particular order)
Steyr Aug .223/9mm
IMI Micro UZI
IMI UZI SMG
....too many to list
1) Cherry Inglis 9mm Hi-Power
2) Cherry 9mm Mauser Broomhandle
3) Cherry Carbine M-1
4) SA MG-34 .308
5) SA M-14E2 (NIB)
1. HK G11
2. HK PDW
3. HK G36
4. HK PSG-1
5. FN P90
6. Walther 2000
7. Full auto AUG w/ 16", 20", 24" LMG barrel and 9mm conversion kit. Special receiver of course.
8. Erma .338 LM precision rifle
9. Sig R93 Tactical in .300 WM
1) Liberator .45
2) GE minigun (WE BRING GOOD THINGS....)
3) Set of dueling pistols...USED
4) Original .45 Luger
5) Chaut Chaut ( JUST KIDDING)
2)Galil ARM 308 (FA)[+]:D]
3)Colt M4A3 (SF x 4)[0:)]
5)SAW or Mini Gun which ever comes first[>Q]
Life WOULD be more than great!
Besides the guns i own
Thompson tommy gun
another 1911-fullsize model colt,springfirld
browning hi power
My choice of guns would be the following:
1. AR 180 assault rifle with scope
2. Uzi 9 millimeter
3. Beretta .225 acp
4. Remington 1100 autoloader
5. Phased plasma pulse-laser in the forty watt range
[b]All ordered with a thick Austrian accent[/b]
[shotgun] [heavy] [pistol] [rail] [rocket]
I heard James Cameron may write and direct a third Terminator movie. Schwarzenegger is so cool!
I tried but I could'nt resist this thread, so here they are in no particular order.
1. Uzi Model A
2. Armalite AR 50
3. Browning Citori
4. HK 93
5. Kimber CQB
OK here's the DREAM TEAM :
1. Colt M-4 ( 14.5 ",select fire,M203 )
2. Benelli M1S90 Entry Gun
3. HK MP5SNA3
4. HK PSG 1
5. Glock 18
YOUR FIVE MOST WANTED GUN ARE BELONG TO US!
But seriously, Kali legal guns on the shopping list are:
1. A few .308 semiautos, my collection is lacking in this area.
2. Compact .357Mag revolver.
3. Browning M2.
I think it will be more than just the five...
1) Barrett M82A1
2) Atchisson Assault Rifle
3) S/F M4 w/A2 upper and M203
4) Colt LMG
Now for the rest...
Double .45-70 (SxS)
HK Mk23 SOCOM
Avenger 30mm (As used on the A-10) - Hell, throw in the plane!!!
M1A1 Abrams MBT (for the KSSR Commute...)
1) Colt M4 (model RO977)
2) HK MP5-SD3
3) HK Mk23 SOCOM (and a silencer & LAM to go with it!)
4) FN M249 SAW
5) Accuracy International AW50
3)An original 1911(not an A1)
4)Luger Artillary Model, with barrel extension and stock/holster WW1 issue
6)Who could stop at five?
Since I live in Kali I want five I cant have:
They will have to wait until I retire & move to a free state.
1. M4 Carbine
2. H&K MP-5SD
3. H&K G36K
4. Barrett M82/A1
5. Glock 18
Select fire M4
Select fire MP5
Vang Comp Remington 870
Custom Remington 700 long range .308
H&K MP10 with ALL the accessories, including briefcase
M60 (full auto, of course)
ANY high quality .50BMG sniper rifle
CAR-15 with suppressor and grenade launcher
YES! YES! YES! I just made full member! This is becoming an addiction! You guys are going to give my wife of 7 years her first legitimate grounds for divorce!
"I heard James Cameron may write and direct a third Terminator movie. Schwarzenegger is so cool!"
I think Cameron bailed on that project, but it is still on. The next Terminator Schwarzeneggar will battle is supposed to be a female version.
Linda Hamilton also bailed if my information is correct.
Cameron has a full plate with the Dark Angel TV series and the Planet of the Apes movie, or so I heard.
Thanks for the info on James Cameron, platform389. Gonna miss James and Linda if that is true. [:(] Gotta give Cameron a lot of credit working as a truck driver for a living to becoming a successful director in the film industry.
I'm also adding Linda Hamilton to my favorite tv/movie babe list. Loved her in T2! [:P]
Gee, I didn't realize we could pick out our "fantasy guns"
In that case, it would be -
[b] The Sig 550/551 [/b]
And FOUR more Garands.
1.500cal+ double rifle
3.consecative ser#45Colt.475Lin,500Lin,Stainless Bisley real ivory grips 51/2" brl
1) Barret M82A1
2) 20" Steyr AUG
3) FA MG42 (8mm)
4) Galil ARM .308
5) HK G36C w/ Gemtech RAPTOR suppressor & Trijicon Compact ACOG