Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2003 2:19:45 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/4/2003 2:20:15 AM EST by M4_Aiming_at_U]
I'm sure many of you have been reading the constant news articles about the increasing shootings in an almost entire gun banned country. Obviously to us who don't live in a left-winged brain washed bubble, we know that criminals are going to get guns and use them against an unarmed law abiding society no matter what the laws are. What do you think will be the outcome of this turmoil? Since useless and backfiring gun laws are on the rise here in the USA. The US politicians could learn a lot from the Brits, IF they open their eyes of course. So, Do you think parliament will reinstate UK's citizens right to defend oneself with a firearm anytime soon?
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 2:21:37 AM EST
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 2:22:59 AM EST
No Gun ownership. (no future)
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 2:23:37 AM EST
Damn DoubleFeed, you seem to always be up allnight just like I am. back to the thread subject. Do you think they will permit the sale and private ownership of handguns again?
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 2:26:48 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/4/2003 2:29:51 AM EST by Redmanfms]
The UK has been imploding in almost every measurable way (politically, economically, socially) for the last 30 years. I don't predict things will get much better in the future. What I think will happen is that within the next fifty years the numbers of immigrating Muslims and those "poor white stupids" who have converted to Islam will rise to the point that (coupled with a total economic collapse) the UK could very possibly be the first Islamic Shariah country in Europe. France will likely follow with its many Algerians, Syrians, and Palestinians. Christian Western civilization may have stopped fighting the Crusades, but Islam never really did. It's been spreading like a cancer throughout the world since its inception. The gradual take over of Europe by vermin will only be facilitated by the arms laws. Most of those violating arms laws (and every other law for that matter) in Europe aren't actually European in decent, they are blacks, Muslims, and Orientals. The same thing that allowed Christian European civilization to rise to a peak above all other civilizations in the history of mankind, the rule of law, is the very thing that will destroy it. Islam is the "Evil Empire" of the 21st Century (I would submit that it was evil long before now, but it wasn't until recently that it usurped communism as the greatest threat to America).
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 2:32:22 AM EST
Originally Posted By M4_Aiming_at_U: Do you think they will permit the sale and private ownership of handguns again?
View Quote
No. Gun laws were not the cause of increasing crime in the UK. Crime has been increasing there consistently for 30 years. Despite, or perhaps because of, the lack of a causal relationship between violent crime rates and gun control, firearms ownership will not be legalized. Governments have never in the history of government relinquished power without a fight.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 4:07:30 AM EST
I know they can still own shotguns for hunting, but what in a nutshell can they still own and shoot. Handguns are out totally, from what I understand. Are rifles allowed (thought I read .22 cal only?) Can they keep them at home, or at a range only?
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 4:14:03 AM EST
The Brits move on to banning anything with even a passing resemblance to guns. Hairdriers, power drills, sticks, etc and everyone feels much safer... [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 5:16:47 AM EST
Future? What future? the UK's been going downhill since the end of the war. It wont even be recognizable as a distinct country or ethnicity in 2 generations. Hopeless.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 8:02:20 AM EST
No my friends. Things are worste and much simpler than you think. There was a time that feudal power was ruling in Europe and most of the world. Then suddenly someone discover DEMOCRACY (that is not what demorats believe but means that power belongs not to an elite of "chosen ones" but to the whole people of a nation...) and this spreaded in the western world. Eastern world still now has a weak and pale idea of what democracy really is. But the pendulum is shifting back. Economic and politic elites want to impose their point of view, and that's why there is the bulshit of PC, and they MUST take away the tools of a possible rebellion: privately owned guns. UK is the most elitits of European countries, still with a monarchy, still with an elite (despite they claim to be the oldest democracy in the world...) that is governing, despite the fact that they still fighting the only religion war of the western world. The push to start to dismantle citizien right should start from countries like UK. Be careful, US citizien: this will happen also to you. In Canada the rebellion to guns registration is already started. Until there is democracy kick the asses of anti-guns senators and congressmen: once they will start to see they comfortable chairs in the congress taken away because of their stance against RKBA, I think music will change. And if it will change in USA, will change to Canada, and to Europe... If USA are lost, all the world will be only a big unique prison with soldiers and policemen to say what we have to do and how... the only right left to us will be of prodicing and consume... ab aeternum!
Top Top