Posted: 12/18/2016 8:37:49 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 8:48:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 9:05:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Cool share 
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 9:30:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, I'll remember this if I ever go there.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 9:36:00 AM EDT
[#4]
LOL....Looks like they have been cured unless coddling "migrants" is part of their evil plan for future world conquest.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:08:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Fascinating stuff. Thanks, OP
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:10:32 AM EDT
[#6]
My Job in Germany is fucking as many Fräuleins as I can and mailing home as many guns, mags, and ammo crates as I can. Oh, getting shit faced with the Russians too and hoping not to go blind.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:24:51 AM EDT
[#7]

My, how America has changed.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:29:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My Job in Germany is fucking as many Fräuleins as I can and mailing home as many guns, mags, and ammo crates as I can. Oh, getting shit faced with the Russians too and hoping not to go blind.
View Quote

Yep, in order to counter the Germans innate thirst for conquest and bloodshed, it would be my duty to seed an entire new generation with at least 50% red blooded American Values.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 12:29:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yep, in order to counter the Germans innate thirst for conquest and bloodshed, it would be my duty to seed an entire new generation with at least 50% red blooded American Values.
View Quote

Thats what we thought we were doing in '45.
See what it got us/them?
See where we might still end up anyway, if the Libs endure?
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 12:37:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Well apparently we succeeded in curing Germany of their militaristic nature. 

Now, how do we succeed in giving it back to them before they manage to commit national suicide?

And I guess one could ask the same thing about Japan.

Or should we just let them off themselves?
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 12:47:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Cool share 
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/18/2016 12:55:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Interesting video thanks for posting.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 12:57:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Written by The Cat in the Hat and directed by It's a Wonderful Life. 
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 1:05:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Written by The Cat in the Hat and directed by It's a Wonderful Life. 
View Quote

lol.

Theodore Geisel
Dr. Seuss
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 1:07:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fuck that. I'd start a construction company and retire a billionaire in a decade.

By never hiring Russians to operate heavy equipment I'll avoid unnecessary breakages and delays, and Berlin will be rebuilt from the ruins in short order. Ze frauleins will beat a path to my door by following the scent of American dollars.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 1:15:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Replace Nazi with Muslim, re release the video and watch the butthurt flow
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 1:58:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

you and me man!!

Link Posted: 12/18/2016 2:10:04 PM EDT
[#18]

This is the part of the vid that garnered my attention (parentheses and bold are mine):

Guard particularly against this group:  These are the most dangerous.  The German (liberal) youth.
Children when the Nazi (democrat) party came into power.
They know no other system than the one that poisoned their minds.
They're soaked in it.  Trained to win by cheating.
Trained to pick on the weak.  They've heard no free speech.
Read no free press.  They were brought up on straight propaganda.
Products of the worst educational crime in the entire history of the world.
Practically everything you believe in, they were trained to hate and destroy.
They believe they were born to be masters. That we are inferiors, designed to be their slaves.
View Quote

This is what we are dealing with.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 2:14:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol.  I've probably wrecked a couple of their mothers...  
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 2:22:01 PM EDT
[#20]
I'd say we were successful in that mission.

And I say, again, all of the good Germans are sixth and seventh generation Americans.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 2:24:09 PM EDT
[#21]
To bad they didnt show the true ones about how many American Generals were bigger anti-semites then the German ones were. Most of all Patton.

Or about how Dulles arranged for so many SS men to make it out of Germany including some of Himmlers top aids supposedly to help against the Soviets but in reality did nothing of the kind.

Or the thousands of war criminals slipped thru the cracks, or were helped, to immigrate to the US after the war while what was left of their victims was left rotting in the same K-camps they were housed in because nobody wanted them. How even we hired the same SS Doctors who performed gruesome experiements on them to provide them medical care after the war was over.

We really screwed the pooch not helping these victims while helping the very offenders many of whom should have ended up swinging from the gallows.

I cant go into details now cause I have to leave but believe me actual history is far different then what the propo reels show. Its a scar and a stain on both our Honor and the memories of the boys who gave their lives and limbs beating those Bastards.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 2:32:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Interesting video.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 2:49:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

At least he couldn't get you pregnant

Link Posted: 12/18/2016 2:53:33 PM EDT
[#24]
"they must prove to us they are cured"

interesting

There's no cure for the need for conquest(the overcoming of a problem or weakness) it's built in it's genetic.

The need for conquest exists in all races, but some much more than others.

In my opinion it's the most important human trait. It's what got us out of the mud. It's what built America into the most powerful society in recorded human history.

So since there is no cure there is only one way to wipe it out, breed it out.

This is what you are witnessing in Europe, and America.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 2:57:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing that.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 3:05:49 PM EDT
[#26]
I have no job, because I have no video courtesy of oats website.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 3:25:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Cool video and reminder.
Amazing how long its been since WWII we did a good job it would seem.
I didn't understand the bit at the end about "SEIZED ENEMY MATERIAL" ???
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 4:13:15 PM EDT
[#28]
cool video.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top