I've been on a kick lately where I'm trying new recipes.
Give me your recipe for a delicious meal I can prepare.
I'm not looking just for easy meals, I can make pretty much anything.
ETA: Here's my spaghetti recipe. This will make 6-8 servings.
1- Garlic Bulb
1- Yellow Onion
1- Bell Pepper
1- Package of port. mushrooms (or pick up 4 or 5 small mushrooms)
1lb. 90/10 ground beef.
1lb. uncooked spaghetti noodles
1- can of mild Rotel tomatoes
1- can of Del Monte Diced Tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
1- jar of Ragu traditional
1- Wedge of Parmesan (do not use the canned crap)
Seasoning: black pepper, garlic salt, tony's
- Combine Rotel, Ragu, and Diced tomatoes in a pan and let simmer. Season to taste.
- Brown the meat.
- Chop up half of the onion, all of the bell pepper (minus seeds of course), 3/4 of the garlic bulb, and the mushrooms. Sautee in EVOO, garlic salt, and black pepper.
- Pour your sauteed veggies on top of the draining hamburger meat. (this is optional, of course... but this is what I do)
- Add veggies and meat to the sauce, let simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- Shred about a half cup of the fresh Parmesan and add it to your sauce.
- Boil your noodles and stick some garlic bread in the oven.
1/2 container of sour cream
1/2 of an 8oz jar dill relish.
teaspoon garlic powder.
Mix well.. serve with ruffles or wavy chips.. And a beer of your choice..
Pour Italian dressing over chicken filet's, bake in the oven till done.
Doesn't get much easier than that.
It does turn out pretty good, though. Pouring salsa on a couple of boneless chicken breasts and baking them is easy and delicious too.