Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/1/2015 4:34:42 PM EDT
Maybe someone who speaks Spanish can enlighten us about what the mob is shouting.

NSFW

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ba2_1433107749
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:39:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck that shit.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:40:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:40:13 PM EDT
[#3]
According to Guatemalan news site Tiempo, the girl was accused of being part of a gang, who killed motorcycle taxi driver Carlos Enrique González Noriega, 68.
THEY DON'T FUCK AROUND DOWN THERE
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:41:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Comments say it happened in Guatemala and she was accused of being part of a gang that
killed and robbed a taxi driver.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:42:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I recall this from a while ago, though I'm not sure if it was from here.  Supposedly she was tied to killing a cabbie and 'street justice' was had.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:44:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh, yeah I've seen this one.

As others posted, she was part of a murder. Not exactly like she was set on fire for walking her younger brother to school one morning.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:44:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Instant karma.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:44:38 PM EDT
[#8]
I wonder what she did to warrant such a horrendous sentence ? People were shouting fire, the last dose of gas did her in.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:44:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Street justice indeed. Damn.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:45:05 PM EDT
[#10]
I see more shit going down in Brazil on Liveleak than any other place in the world.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:45:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Coming soon to a border state near you
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:46:03 PM EDT
[#12]
WTF, can anyone translate why the mob thought she deserved to be burned?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:46:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Sounds like the kind of vigilante justice people fantasize about in the comments of any news story
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:46:37 PM EDT
[#14]
IIRC the other post was SA and the hoodlums (who killed someone during a theft) were from another village.  But that was a necklacing.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:47:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Instant karma.
View Quote

Yup

No fucks given if true
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:47:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Lovely.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:48:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Not watching that.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:51:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Well, she won't do that again.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:52:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Not watching that.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:52:47 PM EDT
[#20]
It's definitely intense.  

She really gets hit, she really bleeds, she really gets lit on fire, and she really lays there burning.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:53:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Sounds like the kind of vigilante justice people fantasize about in the comments of any news story
View Quote

It's what they make conservative 2A supporters out to be.

But this needs moar commie politicians.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:54:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

As others posted, she was part of a murder. Not exactly like she was set on fire for walking her younger brother to school one morning.
View Quote

Was she actually involved in a murder, or was she just accused of it and killed based on the accusation?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:54:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Maybe someone who speaks Spanish can enlighten us about what the mob is shouting.

NSFW

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ba2_1433107749
View Quote

all I got was "fuego" (fire)    "la puta" (the whore)

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:54:42 PM EDT
[#24]
I don't know how any sane person could just stand there and watch that happening without trying to intervene some fucking way.  This is what happens when there is no law, no order, no recourse.  And I'm very afraid that we'll be seeing this kind of shit happening here before I pass.  I pray for my children and grandchildren.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:55:04 PM EDT
[#25]
I can give you dozens of examples of much worse things done to people from all of the world.  Unfortunately, cruelty is pervasive all over the world.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:55:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Was she actually involved in a murder, or was she just accused of it and killed based on the accusation?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I cannot quote the source because I don't remember originally where it was, but IIRC the locals did connect her to the murder.  According to them, she wasn't only party to it, but took part in the killing (again, IIRC...wish I recalled the source still).
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:55:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Kicked her leg right at the end. If that didnt kill her the infection probably did
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:55:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Aftering seeing the video of the kid after the Piranha attack this was relatively tame.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:55:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Bullet to the head and be done with it if you are going to publicly noose them. That's a terrible way to die.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:56:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Yeah, I think we did it here previously.

We were watching Kenyans burn potato sack thieves on fire years before ISIS showed up and started their shit.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:56:27 PM EDT
[#31]
3rd world shit hole gonna 3rd world hole.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:56:40 PM EDT
[#32]
No way I'd watch that shit.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:57:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
No way I'd watch that shit.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:59:02 PM EDT
[#34]
That was gross
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:59:26 PM EDT
[#35]
More of Americas war on women.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 5:01:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Apparently that is how they carry out capital punishment down there.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 5:01:15 PM EDT
[#37]
It got real quiet after she started burning.  Sad
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 5:01:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I don't know how any sane person could just stand there and watch that happening without trying to intervene some fucking way.  This is what happens when there is no law, no order, no recourse.  And I'm very afraid that we'll be seeing this kind of shit happening here before I pass.  I pray for my children and grandchildren.
View Quote

Because a sane person knows that there isn't much reasoning to be done with a lynch mob, and it can just as easily do that to another person if given a reason.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 5:02:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Pretty sure that's a in residence act for ISIS.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 5:05:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Coming soon to a border state near you every state. Obama is busing illegals to every city.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 5:06:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
3rd world shit hole gonna 3rd world hole.
View Quote

Coming soon to a town near you.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 5:08:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Wrong continent OP.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 5:08:53 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View Quote
She helped two guys rob and kill an old taxi driver, the two guys got away and she had to pay. They were calling her bitch and POS and told her they were going to light her on fire with gasoline.  When you hear the crowd chanting, they are asking for fire.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 5:11:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Wow, she's HOT.  Would smash!

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 5:13:12 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The three of them were caught in the act and the two boys got away,  she took a wrong turn and was captured and surrounded by the crowd. These type of things happen in villages with small populations where everyone knows everyone. They were from the next village, this is the same way they handle thieves in Africa.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 5:15:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Probably gave the bad guys a lot of second thoughts about going out and committing crime in that neighborhood though.

Frankly the punishment handed out here in way too lenient.  We need a death penalty that's carried out a lot more often and swiftly.  Not 20-30 years on death row. 2-3 at most.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 5:16:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is exactly what happens in a place that doesn't have, has never had, the rule of law.

And these people are swarming here in their tens of millions.

And we are throwing the rule of law in America out the window to accommodate them.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 5:16:16 PM EDT
[#48]
That was disturbing to watch. I really should have not clicked that link.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 5:19:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Bullet to the head and be done with it if you are going to publicly noose them. That's a terrible way to die.
View Quote

If you read a random GD thread about some heinous crime, you'll see all sorts of posts competing to see who can wish the most unusual and painful method of death possible upon the perpetrators.  It's not that different.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 5:21:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

If you read a random GD thread about some heinous crime, you'll see all sorts of posts competing to see who can wish the most unusual and painful method of death possible upon the perpetrators.  It's not that different.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shoot, in GD people demand death by fire if you look at a dog the wrong way.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top