Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2009 10:42:52 AM EDT
You might be classified as "Right Wing" if you go dig a business card out of your wallet for the contact information, and realize that ten out of the eleven business cards you have stuffed in your wallet are from firearms dealers, and half of THOSE are Class 3.  

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 10:59:36 AM EDT
[#1]
You might be classified as "Right Wing" if

... you have morals/brain/spine.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 11:00:39 AM EDT
[#2]
If white.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 11:01:38 AM EDT
[#3]
You too huh?

Hell half the time I have the cards so I can give them to others. I'm a gun store pimp.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 11:01:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If white.

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 11:05:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Also, if almost half of the contacts in your cell phone are FFL's -  and at least a couple are set up for speed dial
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 11:06:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You too huh?

Hell half the time I have the cards so I can give them to others. I'm a gun store pimp.

The sad thing is, the one non-firearms dealer card I was digging out for the contact info was so I could e-mail the guy some information about where to get pistol magazines.    

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 11:08:23 AM EDT
[#7]
You might be right wing if you have ever been named as a co-defendant in a personal injury claim filed by the UPS man for back damage for a single ammo delivery.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 11:20:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You might be right wing if you have ever been named as a co-defendant in a personal injury claim filed by the UPS man for back damage for a single ammo delivery.

LOL. I was shipping something out at the post office a couple weeks ago and the ladies behind the counter were talking to each other and saying how happy they were that soandso wasn't shipping any bullets out during their shift. Saving it for when the men were working.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 11:21:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Sick and tired of paying for freeloader assholes.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 11:39:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Half of your wardrobe is T-shirts with pics. of  skulls/guns/american flags/infidel/fuck obama....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top