Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/27/2005 1:12:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/27/2005 1:22:10 PM EDT by FieroLoki]
...when you have a dream and you pump 6 rounds of 00buck into a bad guy at point blank range and he just looks at you like your dumb.

Edit: I did sweep the room really good. But being a damn dream, he just was there mocking me.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:15:39 PM EDT
Yup.

Tons of other firearm-related nightmares on ARFCOM.

Super heavy trigger pull, bullets move slow, BGs unaffected, no rounds, bad rounds.. it just goes on..
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:17:37 PM EDT
Switch to slugs, then if he doesn't go down............you'll KNOW you're dreaming
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:19:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By leelaw:
Yup.

Super heavy trigger pull, bullets move slow, BGs unaffected, no rounds, bad rounds.. it just goes on..

I hate that.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:19:32 PM EDT
I wonder if there is a freudian meaning to this...
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:20:27 PM EDT
When you order a turkey sandwich in a dream and they never bring it to you
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:21:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FieroLoki:
...when you have a dream and you pump 6 rounds of 00buck into a bad guy at point blank range and he just looks at you like your dumb.

Better than it happening in real life.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:22:30 PM EDT
I never have those.. I always unarmed being attacked by a giant spider/lots of normal size spiders fall on me from above
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:22:41 PM EDT
The dreams that I hate are the ones where you dream your alarm is going off. I have gotten up and started to get ready before.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:23:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By jason99xj:

Yup.

I hate that.

+1

Also hate it when you empty an entire mag at a guy who's 3 feet away and manage to miss on every round.

Only dream I can remember where using a firearm went well for me, when I was at my grandmother's house and all of a sudden all these steroytypical BG's popped out of nowhere. Luckily, there just happened to be a Ruger .22 pistol (never had a desire to own one in real life...wierd) that sorta came out of the wall next to where I was standing. I proceeded to give each intruder two in the head systimatically till the house was cleared. That was a fun dream
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:24:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Penguin_101:
The dreams that I hate are the ones where you dream your alarm is going off. I have gotten up and started to get ready before.

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:27:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FieroLoki:

Edit: I did sweep the room really good. But being a damn dream, he just was there mocking me.

Holy shit I had that dream 3 days ago. Had the 12-gauge right in front of his face pulled the trigger and just a flash of light, and he looked at me stupid. So I usedthe butt of the shotgun right to his face and nothing!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:33:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SO-COM:
I wonder if there is a freudian meaning to this...

Seeing that you asked... Yes, And acording to Freud everything has to do with one's Penis,.. So I'd say that you feel "Undergunned"
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:15:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NimmerMehr:

It isn't funny when you finally figure out why your clock says 2:50am.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:20:40 PM EDT
I don't have those dreams anymore.

Now my firearm related dreams all involve me shooting someone lawfully and the people there just stand around with their thumbs up their asses while I'm yelling "someone call 911!!"

I think the dream has something to do with my belief that people are idiots.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:26:44 PM EDT
The last gun dream I had, I was fuckin' Rambo.

Super accurate ( I acctually aimed with sights tho) flawless mag changes... it was great.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:30:28 PM EDT
I have a little twist on the heavy trigger dream; I can pull it easily, but it never releases the sear. I hate that dream.

Lately, its been the doesn't affect them dream.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:32:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By jason99xj:

Yup.

I hate that.

Super heavy or the trigger won't go back....I hate THAT.

HH
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:36:57 PM EDT
Heavy trigger pulls, heavy fists really piss me off.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:46:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NimmerMehr:

It isn't funny when you finally figure out why your clock says 2:50am.

Been halfway to work before I figured it out before.

How come the road is so empty..... DUH...
Top Top