Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2005 7:03:42 AM EDT
All of the people on this board that get their panties in a wad about an internet conversation..............

these same folks own firearms?????????

What will they do when they have the firearm in their possesion and disagree with someone over a conversation?????????

Too many hot tempered people around here lately.......................................

Flame suit on.........................................
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:05:04 AM EDT
Them's fightin' words!!

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:06:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By archer2:
All of the people on this board that get their panties in a wad about an internet conversation..............

What will they do when they have the firearm in their possesion and disagree with someone over a conversation?????????

Too many hot tempered people around here lately.......................................

Roar.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:08:24 AM EDT
Well pussies in real life = internet pussies..............right? Why would it be different? No one in particular comes to mind though.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:09:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/11/2005 7:53:34 AM EDT by ByteTheBullet]
Good thing I can't shoot you through the internet, you bastage....

<­BR>

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:09:45 AM EDT

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:10:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/11/2005 7:10:27 AM EDT by arowneragain]

You know what scares the crap out of me?.......................

For me, it's clowns, and having to watch 'The Wizard of Oz'.

That sums it up.

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:10:41 AM EDT

On a serious note, though, reading comprehension is ONE thing lacking here. Wanna be moderators that have to put their noses in everything is another.

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:11:47 AM EDT
Vans with no windows?

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:12:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By GodBlessTexas:
Vans with no windows?

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...

I keep all the windows in my van covered with tinfoil.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:13:29 AM EDT
Let me just say that I better not catch you at a car wash in Texas, damn it!
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:16:00 AM EDT
Midgets and grown men that play with dolls.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:16:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/11/2005 7:16:33 AM EDT by Airwolf]
I look at it the other way. I'd say that (almost) anyone that has found their way to this site and taken the time to participate (trolls execpted) is in the top few percent of gun owners when it comes to firearms "smarts".

I'm far more worried about "Joe deer-hunter" who shoots a box of ammo a year, "Sam skeet shooter" who thinks of his shotgun as only a "sporting implement" or the person who picked up a handgun because they has some sort of incident in their life but have never taken the time to learn how to use it.

Perhaps it's BECAUSE of the fact that cyberspace offers some anonymity that people feel free to become more passionate about "little things", things that they never would in the real world.

Food for thought/YMMV/IMHO
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:16:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/11/2005 7:16:50 AM EDT by Cape_hunter]

Originally Posted By Sin_Bin:
Let me just say that I better not catch you at a car wash in Texas, damn it!

"I'll draw down on ya!"
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:17:38 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Cape_hunter:
Midgets and grown men that play with dolls.

How about grown men who play with midgets? My only vice besides crack.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:17:50 AM EDT
I'm just a hoofer at heart.

Frankenstein never scared me.

Marsupials do. Because they're faaaaast.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:18:04 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Airwolf:
I look at it the other way. I'd say that (almost) anyone that has found their way to this site and taken the time to participate (trolls execpted) is in the top few percent of gun owners when it comes to firearms "smarts".

I'm far more worried about "Joe deer-hunter" who shoots a box of ammo a year, "Sam skeet shooter" who thinks of his shotgun as only a "sporting implement" or the person who picked up a handgun because they has some sort of incident in their life but have never taken the time to learn how to use it.

Perhaps it's BECAUSE of the fact that cyberspace offers some anonymity that people feel free to become more passionate about "little things", things that they never would in the real world.

Food for thought/YMMV/IMHO

I tend to agree with you, but damn, there are some really thin skinned people here..............
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:19:07 AM EDT

Originally Posted By DPeacher:

C Walken
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:20:08 AM EDT
After The Neutral Observer performed his reading comprehension experiment on the boards, he can't do anything but laugh at some of the posts. God only knows what some of these people think they are responding to.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:21:35 AM EDT
midget clowns
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:22:26 AM EDT
What scares me are "Carneys"....Small hands....Smell of cabbage.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:24:19 AM EDT
snakes.

can't stand 'em.

scary.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:24:32 AM EDT

Originally Posted By The_Neutral_Observer:
After The Neutral Observer performed his reading comprehension experiment on the boards, he can't do anything but laugh at some of the posts. God only knows what some of these people think they are responding to.

That's not what I said at all. What I said was that if you're going to buy a black car, make sure that the interior color matches your dog. Geez, when will you people ever learn to read?!?!?!?!?
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:24:49 AM EDT
Well, I'd say some people might flip a lid and do something they shouldn't... but most of us don't let this internet shit get to us.

You could get me mad as the dickens, but I wouldn't think about getting one of my guns and shooting you. I know the consequences, and know that harsh words or disagreement are not calls to violence.

I'm sure most of the guys and ladies here think the same way.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:24:53 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Goonboss:
What scares me are "Carneys"....Small hands....Smell of cabbage.

Wait a sec. Chicks with small hands make it seem like you've got a big shlong!
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:26:23 AM EDT

Agreed. The only thing that reduces the concern is the keyboard commando thing...
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:27:33 AM EDT

This is just to refresh what this thread started as.....
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:31:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/11/2005 7:32:00 AM EDT by EPOCH96]
never mind...
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:31:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MrClean4Hire:

Originally Posted By DPeacher:

C Walken

That skit cracks me up EVERY time I hear it on the radio.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:34:08 AM EDT
archer2: The irony in your thread is hilarious.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:50:12 AM EDT

Originally Posted By macman37:
archer2: The irony in your thread is hilarious.

Subtle, just subtle.........
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:51:35 AM EDT
Top Top