Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2005 11:48:13 AM EDT
Today I saw one that said "Free Iraq" next to small American and Iraqi flags.

I want one.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:48:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I always ask people how much shipping is on Tibet and if they do residential delivery
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:27:54 PM EDT
[#2]
The Free Tibet people would go apeshit if Bush or Rumsefeld said they intended to force China to leave it.  But they're content to drive around with their little bumperstickers and nothing real being done about liberating Tibet.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:38:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The Free Tibet people would go apeshit if Bush or Rumsefeld said they intended to force China to leave it.  But they're content to drive around with their little bumperstickers and nothing real being done about liberating Tibet.

Don't be so cynical...Richard Gere's on it.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:43:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't be so cynical...Richard Gere's on it.  

Yea, it's going to be a slam dunk.  Steven Seagal and Brad Pitt are helping too!  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:45:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Free Tibet? I'll take it!.....Hello, China? I think I have something you might want - but it'll cost you. That's right...aaallllll the tea.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:06:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Some libtard friend of my sisters had that damn bumper sticker on her car for at least 2 years.  She didn't know where Tibet was, just that "didn't somebody invade it or something?"

90% of all "liberals" are really just drones drinking the kool aid.

Like the Colt folks here (I keeeed)
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:10:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted: The Free Tibet people would go apeshit if Bush or Rumsefeld said they intended to force China to leave it.  But they're content to drive around with their little bumperstickers and nothing real being done about liberating Tibet.
Oh yeah, those Chinese Communists fear an invasion from peaceniks with bumperstickers!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:10:28 PM EDT
[#8]
You should ask every libtard you see with a "free Tibet" sticker if they favor using military force to drive China from Tibet and see all of the blank, confused faces.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:34:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You should ask every libtard you see with a "free Tibet" sticker if they favor using military force to drive China from Tibet and see all of the blank, confused faces.

Or to restate the question, "Should Tibet be free, using any means possible?" And who deserves freedom more, Tibetans or Iraqi's?

Yeah, like asking any liberal questions like these would be time well spent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top