Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2013 7:09:14 PM EDT
That being that you might as well voice your opinion and get involved . Keeping quiet and laying low is for naught anymore; they already know about you.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:11:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2013 7:12:10 PM EDT by staraero]
That's why I say so much stupid shit. They don't have the budget to decipher the truth from bullshit. or maybe its all true or all bullshit. Maybe I'm not who I say I am
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:13:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MMcfpd:
That being that you might as well voice your opinion and get involved . Keeping quiet and laying low is for naught anymore; they already know about you.
View Quote

Yep. I'm pissing off lots of folks and not a fuck has been given by me.

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:17:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2013 7:18:08 PM EDT by callgood]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By staraero:
That's why I say so much stupid shit. They don't have the budget to decipher the truth from bullshit. or maybe its all true or all bullshit. Maybe I'm not who I say I am

Why waste your breath?

A picture is worth a thousand herps...................

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:23:52 PM EDT
Originally Posted By staraero:
View Quote

Probability says everything you post here is read by a Fed, a felon, and a foreigner. GD is for bullshit.
Top Top