Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/25/2002 2:00:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/25/2002 2:25:31 PM EDT by CactusJack]
added to say, i forgot to mention this note is from GoatBoy..., i just added in items 4a & 4b to make it more accurate, it seems Mr.rguns forgot to mention his silence for 4 days... ============================================ Ok like many posts, this one tells one side of a story. I'm not condoning the response or "tact" used by RGUNS in their dealings, but they have been honest in their dealings even when abrasive. I took the liberty to contact them (ok DonR helped!) and got the entire story on this. I don't like to share personal email comments, but the story goes like this: 1 - Order placed 2 - Questions asked regarding the order 3 - Customer says I want to return it unopened 4 - Company says you need an RA number 4a - customer sends Email to rguns@voyager.nett politely asking for return # 4b - company tells customer "FUCK YOU" after several days & many requests in both Email & on the rguns forum 5 - Customer lashes out insulting the company 6 - Company says they will not issue an RA number due to customers response 7 - Customer threatens to post on AR15.Com to help get their way 8 - Customer posts on AR15.Com 9 - Admins contact company to get ALL the facts on this 10 - Admin posts and locks the thread Anyone wishing to discuss this offline can email me or DonR to do so. This one sided bullshit has to stop people, you can't use the site to "threaten" companies to give you what you want. I suggest trying to DISCUSS issues with them and finding a resolution. Even in this situation an apology may go a long way in resolving the issue...
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 2:07:00 PM EDT
I think im going to change my sigline to: Just say NO to RGUNS.net
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 2:10:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By CactusJack: 4b - company tells customer "FUCK YOU" after several days & many requests in both Email & on the rguns forum I suggest trying to DISCUSS issues with them and finding a resolution. Even in this situation an apology may go a long way in resolving the issue...
View Quote
yeah, right. i, myself have experienced exactly that as a response to a polite, articulate inquiry,i quote "FUCK YOU", and forwarded it to the admins here. they accused me of making the whole thing up, i won't forget that one. i have had nothing but grief dealing with RGUNS/KMA or whatever the cranial hotrod is calling himself these days, so i will never deal with them again, and will do everything in my power to steer people away from them. which is why i have alist. "PLACES YOU CAN SPEND YOUR MONEY, OTHER THAN RGUNS, AND GET TREATED LIKE A HUMAN BEING." www.cdnninvestments.com www.cheaperthandirt.com www.kieslersonline.com www.tapco.com www.thesportsmansguide.com www.arizonagunrunners.com www.ammoman.com.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 2:27:39 PM EDT
i presumed that because they advertised in Shot Gun News they might be partly reputable, but i guess SGN will be getting a letter from me also...........
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 2:36:46 PM EDT
CactusJack, look at the locked post in general discussion... I was one of the first to post, support you, and help your little dilemma explode into what it is now... But you really approached this the wrong way... you had a good start with your meek, feeble cry for help against the big, bad gun store guy. And who knows, it might have even worked... But now have sunk down to the Rgun admin's level. His posts are probably some of the most ignorant and selfish things I have ever read. And he also approached the problem (as well as numerous ones in the past, so it seems) in the worst, most un-business like manner possible. But you are probably as bad as he is, in some respects... first, you got sucked, and that alone shows you probably don't have much credibility... you're not a responsible buyer or follower of Ar15.com. Second, you posted this: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=134493&page=2 ""WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID ? WERE YOU EDUCATED IN THE LIBERAL PUBLIC SCHOOLS ? YOU NEED TO LEARN TO SPELL YOU STUPID FOOL !!! "" You probably just disgusted half of your supporters. nice one. Good luck with your 'cause', if you can call it that. ~SantiJS
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 2:38:33 PM EDT
(btw, double posted for readers who dont follow (or don't know [:)]) where the industrial forums are.) ~SantiJS
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 2:46:29 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SantiJS: CactusJack, look at the locked post in general discussion... I was one of the first to post, support you, and help your little dilemma explode into what it is now... But you really approached this the wrong way... you had a good start with your meek, feeble cry for help against the big, bad gun store guy. And who knows, it might have even worked... But now have sunk down to the Rgun admin's level. His posts are probably some of the most ignorant and selfish things I have ever read. And he also approached the problem (as well as numerous ones in the past, so it seems) in the worst, most un-business like manner possible. But you are probably as bad as he is, in some respects... first, you got sucked, and that alone shows you probably don't have much credibility... you're not a responsible buyer or follower of Ar15.com. Second, you posted this: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=134493&page=2 ""WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID ? WERE YOU EDUCATED IN THE LIBERAL PUBLIC SCHOOLS ? YOU NEED TO LEARN TO SPELL YOU STUPID FOOL !!! "" You probably just disgusted half of your supporters. nice one. Good luck with your 'cause', if you can call it that. ~SantiJS
View Quote
Hmmm, 10 posts and already judging folks. [:|] I know CJ and I know all about "FUCK YOU RGUNS OUT" and I will back CJ all the way on this. Do an extensive search and then come back and defend "FUCK YOU RGUNS OUT" If your after me to feel sorry for "FUCK YOU RGUNS OUT" forget it, as far as I'm concerned, you reap what you sow, he deserves the backlash he gets.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 3:51:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 4:23:42 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SantiJS: CactusJack, Second, you posted this: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=134493&page=2 ""WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID ? WERE YOU EDUCATED IN THE LIBERAL PUBLIC SCHOOLS ? YOU NEED TO LEARN TO SPELL YOU STUPID FOOL !!! ""
View Quote
Cactus Jack is complaining of other people's spelling? Shouldn't that be spelled "stupyd"? BWAHAHAHA! As for the rest of it, these seem to be lessons we need to re-learn every few months or so... who will be next?
Top Top