Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2006 3:10:42 PM EDT
I made a order a long, long time ago from Cabelas and to be honest forgot about well today Mr. UPS was at my door with...... 1500 rounds of Blackhills M262 I had ordered.  Its like Christmas.  I had completely forgotten about it, wasnt expecting anything and WOW.  I just gotta scream with happiness.  HAve any of you ordered something and then forgotten about it?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 3:13:37 PM EDT
[#1]
yes, shade for my Super sniper scope. Still waiting for it
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 3:13:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I just got a shipment of 1K rds .308 Match ammo from Georgia Arms.  It was a total surprise, I ordered it a while ago.

The only difference is that I don't feel like it's Christmas, I will be getting the $500 charge to my credit card any day now hinking.gif
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 3:15:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, for a $600 Surefire order that I completely forgot about until it showed up and $600 was missing from my account the day before I needed to send out $1,500 for something else...

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 3:16:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I just got a shipment of 1K rds .308 Match ammo from Georgia Arms.  It was a total surprise, I ordered it a while ago.

The only difference is that I don't feel like it's Christmas, I will be getting the $500 charge to my credit card any day now

merry christmas!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 3:27:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I yea rain on my parade I did get ahead of myself forgot about the card deflation but oh well for now YIPPEE!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top