Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/28/2013 8:40:59 PM EST
...And then to top it off I came home to relax by installing a rail and an Eotech on my 10/22 Takedown and for the life of me I can't find the fucking Eotech thing.

I found my missing t-handle allen wrench I misplaced 3 months ago, my American Standard allen key wrench set I lost 3 years ago, my black Snap-On #2 phillips head screwdriver I lost a couple weeks ago, two boxes of Surefire 123A lithium batteries that I bought in March and then rebought when I could not find these batteries, my Benchmade Stryker knife I lost 2 years ago, my old cell phone from 8 years ago, 4 loaded 8 round Wilson Combat 1911 mags I thought I left at the range 4 or 5 years ago and an AR15 carry handle I didn't know I still had.

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 8:44:19 PM EST
Ghosts!!! definitely ghosts moving stuff around to fuck with you!!! i hope they don't get all poltergeist/paranormal activity on ya!!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 9:09:32 PM EST
I seriously have 'bad luck days' where anything I touch gets broken or damaged. And not by anger. I mean driving down the road and the damn rearview falls off. You are late everywhere. Those days where you are better off calling in sick, do not let the kids around me kinda days.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 9:14:16 PM EST
I like finding stuff I forgot/didn't know I had...as long as I didn't miss it in the mean time.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 9:14:35 PM EST
Originally Posted By KA3B:
...And then to top it off I came home to relax by installing a rail and an Eotech on my 10/22 Takedown and for the life of me I can't find the fucking Eotech thing.

I found my missing t-handle allen wrench I misplaced 3 months ago, my American Standard allen key wrench set I lost 3 years ago, my black Snap-On #2 phillips head screwdriver I lost a couple weeks ago, two boxes of Surefire 123A lithium batteries that I bought in March and then rebought when I could not find these batteries, my Benchmade Stryker knife I lost 2 years ago, my old cell phone from 8 years ago, 4 loaded 8 round Wilson Combat 1911 mags I thought I left at the range 4 or 5 years ago and an AR15 carry handle I didn't know I still had.

View Quote

lol holy shit was all that in one area or all over the place?
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 9:59:41 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/28/2013 10:00:16 PM EST by I-M-A-WMD]

View Quote

Best use for a Eotech I've heard thus far.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 10:52:29 PM EST
Oh, I've had more than my share of those days.

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 10:59:47 PM EST
sounds like a good day to me! finding all the shit that has been lost, it would be like Christmas
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 8:51:26 PM EST
Still can't find the Eotech.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 8:53:39 PM EST

View Quote

Bad attitude. Look at all the cool shit you found
Top Top