Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2009 7:50:52 AM EDT

Yeah, sometimes I figure it's best not to add it up.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:51:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I should have done that before I got married.  
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:53:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Get three estimates from reputable contractors then you'll have no problem shelling out to DIY
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:54:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Get three estimates from reputable contractors then you'll have no problem shelling out to DIY

Oh I can't even imagine that.

This is something as simple as a computer build I'm doing.

I've been slowly buying parts for a few months.  Just added up the total and I was like
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:57:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I made that mistake.  Found out that I spent $700 on my .22 rifle.  Not a bit of NFA on it either, just a piece here and there.  10/22.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:58:06 AM EDT
[#5]
if you ever restore an old car or truck its best not to add anything up and throw away the reciepts
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:00:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I made that mistake.  Found out that I spent $700 on my .22 rifle.  Not a bit of NFA on it either, just a piece here and there.  10/22.

I'm at $1100ish on a computer build.  All paid in cash and I generally toss the receipts.

Oh well, that's why I'm working through college so I come out with no debt, right?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top