Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2001 3:11:06 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 3:21:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Look Out!  Another troll inbound past the perimeter.  Very low and very fast on the deck.

Engage when within range!
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 3:28:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 3:51:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Do the right thing and think of the children. Give the peaceful future they deserve.[:D]
[grenade]
View Quote

I am.

And the ONLY way they will have a peaceful future is IF I and 80,000,000 other gun owners keep their guns.

Ever wonder why the gov't is ASKING us to freely turn our guns in???

"Cuz they KNOW they can only deploy approx. 100,000 US soldiers across a country that is 3,000 miles wide and 1,500 miles top to bottom. That is 4.5 million square miles. So each soldier would have to cover 45 square miles.

And MOST of those soldiers are the pro-gun Second Amendment nuts anyway.

Compare that to 80 million gun owners. And over 4 million of the radical NRA types. And many of these NRA types compete in highpower and are able to 20 shots into a 5" ring at 200 yards.

The ONLY way what you are suggesting will happen is if the UN steps in. That would ONLY serve to anger those "on the fence" types.

No, the antis know better than to try what you are talking about.

Where the REAL battle lies is in the minds of our children. The gov't wants to brainwash the children to think of guns as evil, or unnecessary.

In reality, the gov't presents the GREATEST danger to our children, as they would use the children as a political pawn and brainwash them, thru the public schools, to chnage the mindset about guns.

Yes, absolutely, do it "for the children." KEEP YOUR GUNS.

Link Posted: 8/17/2001 3:51:49 AM EDT
[#4]
lock 'n load, men.
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 4:31:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I must be crazy then.  Where were the government, the police during the LA riot?  Why the burning, the looting, the beating and the killing happened?  In these situations will my cell phone and 911 work?

Sorry, I rather be crazy than dead. I keep mines.
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 4:48:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Alright, I admit it. I AM CRAZY, and I have a gun (or two [;)]) along with a lot (almost 20 years) of range pratice, and firearm knowledge at my disposal. I am a pretty good shot, if I do say so myself (although I am sure that quite a few of my AR15.com brothers would put me to shame).

But you're right - I will give these evil, terrible things to my trusting goverment. Even though I am not a felon or violent person. After all, they are doing this in our best interests - for our own safety!

Uhhh... yeah...

Tyler

Link Posted: 8/17/2001 5:00:48 AM EDT
[#7]
You're absolutely correct.  They probably could come and take anyone of us and get our guns.  But if they can get away with that they (Big Brother) can take anything including your right to free speach.

Oh and you are also correct about me being crazy.
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 10:07:43 AM EDT
[#8]
NOW.....where did I put that THOROZINE?.............[smoke]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 10:18:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
And over 4 million of the radical NRA types.
View Quote

Uh, I resemble that comment...

[rocket]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 10:22:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Que?

Je ne parle pas anglais.
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 10:24:09 AM EDT
[#11]
C'est crote du chien!
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 11:08:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Molon Labe![:D]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 11:20:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
that great American Bill Maher
View Quote

Huh?
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 11:28:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Sure, take away my guns...Bullets first [:)]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 11:34:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Since nobody here liked the idea of turning in your guns, I can only guess that you must think you can resist the times. The times have changed. You don't need those guns anymore. The government will protect you and your loved one's.

I think it was that great American Bill Maher that said this[b]All these yahoo's with there guns, they must be crazy to think they could take the government on. If the government wants there guns than they will take them."[/b]

Do the right thing and think of the children. Give the peaceful future they deserve.[:D]
[grenade]
View Quote

I agree.  Do it for the children.
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 11:41:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Since nobody here liked the idea of turning in your guns, I can only guess that you must think you can resist the times. The times have changed. You don't need those guns anymore. The government will protect you and your loved one's.

I think it was that great American Bill Maher that said this[b]All these yahoo's with there guns, they must be crazy to think they could take the government on. If the government wants there guns than they will take them."[/b]

[grenade]
View Quote

I agree.  Do it for the children.
View Quote

Heads Up!  Second Troll Inbound at 3 o'clock, designate Bandit 2.  High and slow.

Engage and destroy.
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 11:44:11 AM EDT
[#17]
First they came for the Uzi's and I did nothing because I didn't own an Uzi.

The they came for the AK's and I did nothing because I didn't own an AK.

Then they came for the HK's and I did nothing because I didn't own an HK.

Then they came for my AR's and it's damn lonely on this roof top.
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 11:46:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
First they came for the Uzi's and I did nothing because I didn't own an Uzi.

The they came for the AK's and I did nothing because I didn't own an AK.

Then they came for the HK's and I did nothing because I didn't own an HK.

Then they came for my AR's and it's damn lonely on this roof top.
View Quote

That's awesome!!
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 11:50:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Thanks,

Lets all hope it never happens.

Buster
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 11:50:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I think it was that great American Bill Maher that said this [b]All these yahoo's with there guns, they must be crazy to think they could take the government on. If the government wants there guns than they will take them."[/b]
View Quote

You know, the more I hear that "Libertarian" Bill Maher, the closer I come to really puking.  What a pompous ass!!!!!  i really can't stand him.
[puke]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 11:52:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Heads Up!  Second Troll Inbound at 3 o'clock, designate Bandit 2.  High and slow.

Engage and destroy.
View Quote

Don't you like kids?
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 12:05:38 PM EDT
[#22]
---You know, the more I hear that "Libertarian" Bill Maher, the closer I come to really puking---

I haven't watched his show in months. It seemed it. like the same old crap every time I watched
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 12:13:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Look guys, there are two possibilities:

-One:  The U.S. becomes part of the UN; in the sense of being owned.  The world becomes divoid of any countries, and the world becomes one entity; controlled by the dictators at the head of the UN.  Then is becomes the UN/world against us measly gun owners.

-Two (more likely):  The gov't just keeps passing laws at its steady pace its had since 1934.  Guns/gun owners are phased out over time.  Freedom lovers die out/ thin out, to the point of not even being an issue.  The massive liberal movement wins; we are done.
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 12:45:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

"Cuz they KNOW they can only deploy approx. 100,000 US soldiers across a country that is 3,000 miles wide and 1,500 miles top to bottom. That is 4.5 million square miles. So each soldier would have to cover 45 square miles.

View Quote

thats a very comforting stat.
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 12:57:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Look Out!  Another troll inbound past the perimeter.  Very low and very fast on the deck.

Engage when within range!
View Quote

FFFFFIIIIIREEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 1:00:21 PM EDT
[#26]
LOL "great American Bill Maher" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

They may be able to take my guns but I WILL! kill at lest one of them and if it was up to you to come get them do you know for a fact that guy would not be you?

Now ask your self again if you really want my guns so bad[}:D]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 1:04:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Don't just KEEP your guns, KEEP your shooting skills! That is what feinstein, boxer, kennedy, schumer and hitlary fear most. If you haven't been to the range in over a month it is time to go.
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 1:07:18 PM EDT
[#28]
[-!-!-]

come and take it

[-!-!-]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 1:19:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 1:22:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
This was just a test! In case of real emergency ..... I am glad to see I am not the only nut out there.[8]
View Quote

*cuts loose with both barrells* ah crap is he one of us? I dont know it might be to late. Silly gunnut trix are for kids.
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 2:03:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I think it was that great American Bill Maher that said this[b]All these yahoo's with there guns, they must be crazy to think they could take the government on. If the government wants there guns than they will take them."
View Quote

Bill Maher is Canadian. It aint hard to tell. Another canuk telling free people what to think. Just like Peter Jennings another Canadian who by the way never finished high school.
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 2:21:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 3:05:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 3:34:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Trolls in the wire, Trolls in the wire. ICM on my position. Fire, out.
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 5:27:41 PM EDT
[#35]
I hope they ARE led by french troops. That way, all I'll have to do is yell through the door "Ja, ja, ein moment, bitte." then after about a 30sec wait, open the door and pick up all the dropped weaponry and ammo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top