Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2006 4:06:49 PM EDT
So I'm flipping through the radio this morning on my way to school, looking for some news and I stop on what is probably the biggest local radio news program around these parts.

They're having a discussion about us(LA) asking for 4 billion in relief for housing, I think thats the correct figure. Anyway the host is saying how you guys(TX) were wanting some of the $$ because yall still have a bunch of refugees.

He then basically said that you guys are greedy for wanting part of the money

Umm, yea. That's around when I had to change the channel. Hell, I say we give you guys what you need, I mean yall got all the trash that washed out from our state.

Just thought I'd let you guys know.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:13:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Wait until Nagin gets the bill for their incarceration.

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:39:38 PM EDT
[#2]
So he is saying Texas is greedy for wanting money to take care of his state's citizens?
That makes alot of sense.hinking.gif
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top