BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2012 1:23:02 PM EDT
The dawgs have some balls.
Link Posted: 12/30/2012 10:45:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Show me the other bulldogs.

G O N Z A G A

but yeah I like butler almost every year.
Link Posted: 1/5/2013 11:27:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Show me the other bulldogs.

G O N Z A G A

but yeah I like butler almost every year.

Should be a good game Jan 19.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 9:39:32 PM EDT
[#3]
That was anything but a good game.

Butler hacked and hacked and got calls and no calls all their way, then won in a last minute desperation shot.

Gonzaga on the other hand has all of two players on any given night that can actually score the damn ball. Frustrating.

it was a good game but I would have liked to see Clark play if he was healthy and i hate games that are won by one point, it could have gone either way and there is no definitive winner when its only by 1 point.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:44:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That was anything but a good game.

Butler hacked and hacked and got calls and no calls all their way, then won in a last minute desperation shot.

Gonzaga on the other hand has all of two players on any given night that can actually score the damn ball. Frustrating.

it was a good game but I would have liked to see Clark play if he was healthy and i hate games that are won by one point, it could have gone either way and there is no definitive winner when its only by 1 point.

We will take the W.  The White Sox used to call that 'Winning Ugly".  Talk about hack jobs, how about Harris' borderline T in the first half?  Nice shot to the chops, huh?  Both Bulldogs are excellent but being from Indiana, I have to cheer for Butler.  The future is looking very bright for Brad Stevens.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top