Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2002 9:55:52 AM EDT
[rant]How many possibilities of questions on movies can we possibily have in one week?

It's beautiful summertime!

Why the hell are all you people indoors watching movies, eating candy and drinking pop?
[/rant]

edited to say, Movies are for the most part stupid anyways. You just sit there an absorb some guys PC, liberal, catering to the sheeples view of how he thinks a story should go.
Then people go home with silly idea's in their head.
You people are feeding the fire!

Link Posted: 7/26/2002 9:59:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm in Miami, FL.  It is always summertime here.  And in the real summertime, its too damn hot to go outside.  Movies it is! WEEEEEE!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 10:03:43 AM EDT
[#2]
This thread totaly reminds me of a movie I saw one time...
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 10:03:44 AM EDT
[#3]
It's 'too much', not 'to much'...  because in between movies I'm also a spelling nazi. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 10:03:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 10:04:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
[rant]How many possibilities of questions on movies can we possibily have in one week?

Why the hell are all you people indoors watching movies, eating candy and drinking pop?
[/rant]

edited to say, Movies are for the most part stupid anyways. You just sit there an absorb some guys PC, liberal, catering to the sheeples view of how he thinks a story should go.

View Quote

Let's see, your name is "Murder," your sig line is "6 million ways to die, choose one," and you come from Oregon.  I think they should make a movie about your life. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 10:05:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Movies should be taken as exactly what they are...FAKE.  They are meant for simply entertainment.  You sound like those "liberals" that complain about violence in our music.  I grew up around GI-Joe, The A-Team, and various other violent cartoons, and we never had a problem then.  Loosen up and have a little fun. [<]:)]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 10:05:23 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm in Tucson, AZ.  In the summer everybody wants to go into a nice, cool theater or stay home and watch 'em on TV with the A/C or swamp cooler blasting.

Summertime might be beautiful where [b]you[/b] are, but here it's hot as hell!

(And right now it's [i]not[/i]  "a [i]dry[/i]  heat,"  the monsoon season is in full swing, and the humidity is up.)
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 10:09:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 10:10:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

[/rant]

View Quote

What's the difference in a tv and a computer monitor? Nevermind, I get it, they both entertain!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 10:17:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Name the movie:

"I want my two dollars!"
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 10:22:38 AM EDT
[#11]
I see all movies for free, so I have a real reason to watch movies now, so I don't have to pay to see them on dvd in the winter.  Not to mention, movies are awesome when its 90 out with 90% humidity.  It doesn't matter if its sunny if you can't bear to breath!  There's only so much sun and pool I can bear as well.

I look at watching movies as a way to screw Hollywood out of our $8.75 fare!  Its a win win all around!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 10:22:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 10:27:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread totaly reminds me of a movie I saw one time...
View Quote

YOU SUCK!!!!! I was going to use that line!!

Guess I was too slow on the draw. [BD]
View Quote

Hehehehehehehehehe....
[kill]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 10:43:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm in Tucson, AZ.  In the summer everybody wants to go into a nice, cool theater or stay home and watch 'em on TV with the A/C or swamp cooler blasting.

Summertime might be beautiful where [b]you[/b] are, but here it's hot as hell!

(And right now it's [i]not[/i]  "a [i]dry[/i]  heat,"  the monsoon season is in full swing, and the humidity is up.)
View Quote

same reason its to F*CKING HOT! to go anywere. except the AC house/mall
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 10:54:15 AM EDT
[#15]
SHO I knew you would be blasted[:D]movie topics are not bad, its stuff like, look at my orange toe, man that made me almost[puke]but I belive he was looking for medical advice (I hope so)

my question to you is WHY are you wasting time starting a rant topic when you could be enjoying the great outdoors.

Also where in OR are you.

Link Posted: 7/26/2002 11:05:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

[/rant]

View Quote

See what you've done. You've started another stinking movie thread.
[img]http://homepage.tinet.ie/~gatekeeper/run.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 11:06:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Well we all are entitled to our own opinions.

Me personally, I don't ususally have a great expirience at movies.

I end up wasting $10 to watch a flick that I can predict the ending to 15 minutes into the show. Most people are stuffing their fatasses with candy and popcorn making a bunch of noise.
It's just not my idea of a good time.

Instead of reading the books alot of these movies are based off of, people go to the movies as see the chopped, cheesy version of the story.

Believe me, I'm just an average fellow into my girl, firearms, cars, working out.
A movie about me wouldn't be very exciting. [8D]

I find it hard to beleive knowone here agree's with me! Not even alittle?

Well I guess I'm a [:K] then....

Link Posted: 7/26/2002 11:10:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
SHO I knew you would be blasted[:D]movie topics are not bad, its stuff like, look at my orange toe, man that made me almost[puke]but I belive he was looking for medical advice (I hope so)

my question to you is WHY are you wasting time starting a rant topic when you could be enjoying the great outdoors.

Also where in OR are you.

View Quote

I'm just outside of portland, but I work in downtown portland.

BELIVE ME, if I wasn't at work right now, I would be outdoors. But I guess I can't complain, getting paid to talk on AR15.com isn't a bad thing. [0:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top