Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2006 7:29:07 PM EDT
I kept muttering that to myself and my kids while we were at the mall this evening everyt time I saw a Homey

My AO is becoming a magnet for "down-the-hill" Homeys
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 7:33:17 PM EDT
[#1]
you REALLY hate the homiez dont ya ?

they deserve a chance, they are just misunderstood youth who keep our streets filled with drugs and car burgleries and humorous chase videos.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 7:34:16 PM EDT
[#2]
That line, and the club shootout are the sole reasons I watch that movie.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 7:36:18 PM EDT
[#3]
What movie? The briefcase line reminds me of Falling Down, but there were no homies and no club scene in that movie, so obviously it isn't the right one.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 7:37:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What movie? The briefcase line reminds me of Falling Down, but there were no homies and no club scene in that movie, so obviously it isn't the right one.

Collateral, Tom Cruise says "Yo Homie, that my briefcase?" as punks are walking off with it, when they approach him and place a handgun in his face, Tom Cruise (Vincent) executes them both with a USP.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 7:47:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 7:54:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Click here to watch collateral-23

That's better

YES! thats the only cool thing TC has done in 20 years. i cant help but replay that scene 6-7 times whenever i watch the DVD

good movie IMO
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 7:57:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's better

YES! thats the only cool thing TC has done in 20 years. i cant help but replay that scene 6-7 times whenever i watch the DVD

good movie IMO

I'll agree, there is something to be said about a man killing in a suit with no tie, kind of like the German terrorists in that Bruce Willis movie (die hard or true lies, I forget which name)
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 7:59:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

That's better

Oh, he's a baaaaad boy!
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 8:00:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

That's better

That would be so much better if it were real.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 8:11:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

That's better

Wow, that movie looks pretty good, I always assumed it sucked becuase of space case Cruise.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 8:16:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's better

Wow, that movie looks pretty good, I always assumed it sucked becuase of space case Cruise.

The guy is bat shit crazy in real life, but he lands great roles in great movies and does a good job with them.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 8:19:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Or is it "yo homey, dat my briefcase?"
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 8:19:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's better

The guy is bat shit crazy in real life, but he lands great roles in great movies and does a good job with them.

He is at his best when he plays bat shit crazy.

Good movie, beautifully shot, good dialog.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top